Chapter 17: Back to Hogwarts

Y/n Pov:

We walked to platform 9 3/4 with dad in his animagus form, Mad-eye and Tonks. Moody had showed us a picture of the previous order before we got onto the train.

"Back to Hogwarts!" I yelled as we got onto the train.

"I'm meeting Pansy, Draco and a few other friends, I'll see you guys at in a while" I said to Mione Ron and Harry. "You aren't staying with us?" Ron asked. "I've been with you  guys almost the whole summer" I replied. "Fine" He responded. 

"Pansy?" I called out. "Y/n!" she exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "How are you, from everything?" she asked. "I'm doing great" I replied. "You're going to tell me everything okay? You're my best friend and I need to know what happened" she said. "Once we get to Hogwarts I will" I replied.

"Darling?" I heard Draco say from behind me. "I missed you so much" I replied. He responded by pulling me into a kiss. How I missed him, even though we had only been together a few months. "I missed you too darling, I am not letting you out of my sight" he said pulling away.

"And you're going to tell me how you were in the muggle world with Potter, when you performed the spell" he added sitting down and patting the seat beside him, motioning me to sit there. "I, um, was staying with Harry" I replied. "With Potter?" he asked, a frown forming on his face.

I nodded. "I stayed with for a week, I wanted a break from the wizarding world after Cedric died, and Voldemort coming back and it all" I added. "Is something going with you and potter?" he asked. "Of course not Dray, he's my best friend and that's all he'll ever be. I like you, not him" I replied.

"Is it because he's famous or that he's better than me?" he asked. "Dray, sweetie, I swear on my mother's grave that nothing like that is happening. I promise I only have eyes for you my sweet" I replied. "I'm sorry, it's just I've never done this before, or felt this way" he said.

"And neither have I, but I know one thing, I want to be with you" I replied. "So do I" he said. "Anything from the trolley dears?" The trolley lady asked. "No, but thank you" I replied. "You love candy, especially chocolate frogs, what's going on?" Draco asked as the trolley lady left.

"Nothing Draco" I replied. "Darling, is something wrong?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"You said you had a surprise for me" I said trying to change the topic. "Yes I did, but at Hogwarts, after you tell me everything that happened in Azkaban" he replied. "At Hogwarts then, but for now, I just want to relax" I said. "How about I read you a book?" he asked.

"I would love that" I replied lying down and placing my head on his lap. He summoned a copy of the tales of beetle the bard, one of my favourite fiction books. "How did you know?" I asked. "I followed you around when I met you, you caught my attention" he replied.

"Well then, begin reading" I said. He began to read and his soothing voice calmed me, and before long I drifted into a deep slumber.