Chapter 48: Spawn of Satan

Y/n Pov:

"Umbridge tried to poison my mind against you, but it won't work. However, I still want to know, you don't talk to me about your past at all" Draco said holding my hand and looking into my eyes. 

"Fine"  I replied sighing. "You've got it wrong though, my second year at Durmstrang was good, but my first wasn't" I said. "Say the wrong fact, and it makes you talk" he replied shrugging his shoulders slightly. I smiled slightly in response and started. 

"I was excited, Durmstrang was a school with a great reputation, and the most powerful people pass through here. I walked in, smiling, only to be greeted by a bunch of stares. I quickly realised I couldn't find any girls. It didn't bother me much, but it sure did bother the guys."

"First day, I was sorted into Atticus, to many's dismay. The first time I walked into the Atticus dorm room was a nightmare. Everything was suited to a guy's needs, and the guys were all laughing at me, telling me I wasn't worth it. One particular guy was Flogsworth Haldon."

"He tried to make me leave Durmstrang, but I never gave in. However his comments of me being not enough at Durmstrang I took to heart, self esteem was never one of my great qualities. There was another girl, a friend in the sixth year, and Flogsworth kept bullying her and it got to me, and I approached him and her in the potions room. He angered me and the potions burst."

"Patricia lied there, lifeless, while Flogsworth checked her pulse, and immediately apparated away. I was put on trial at the ministry, and Headmaster Igor came to my rescue, saying that someone had put in some wrong concoction and it burst."

"Flogsworth was free, and he laughed and cheered after Petricia's funeral. And I couldn't bear it anymore, and neither could Petricia's cousin, who coincidently was my buddy Aaron. We hatched a plan to hurt him, but he went overboard, causing Flogworth's death. And I didn't feel remorse, not in the slightest, and I was disgustingly glad that he was dead, glad that we could rejoice knowing we avenged her." 

"What about in Azkaban" Draco asked without any comment to my first year in Durmstrang. "Azkaban, was frightening, the solitude twisted my mind, made me feel more hatred for myself than ever" I replied without much thought.

"Mind if I say something?"He asked. "By all means"I replied. "You've had a tough life love, so cut yourself some slack. I blamed myself for so long about how my father treated me" He said. "It will never be your fault Dray, you did nothing" I replied. "And that's what I've been telling you. You're always so quick to give advice, you never considered listening to it" He said. 

I sighed. I knew he was right. "I've got to go, Pansy deserves an apology. In the midst of all this, I never thought of her" I said getting up. "I'm a horrible friend" I added. "With what you've been through, and are going through, it's understandable to forget. You are not horrible in any way" he replied. 

"P?" I called out walking into the dorm, for the first time this week. "Y/n" she replied getting up from her bed. "How are you?" I asked. "My best friend hasn't talked to me in a week, for something I didn't do. Just swell" she replied. "I'm tired of excuses Y/n, and of the fact that you don't trust me with your secrets" she added. 

"I told you about my history with Tom" I replied. "Only because I found out. You won't tell me anything else about your life, or how you ended up in he-who-should-not-be-named's time, and what happened there!" she exclaimed. 

"That is all part of something much bigger than Hogwarts P. Those secrets could change everything that most of the wizarding world believe in, it could change everything you've been told about the dark ages. It will change your perspective of me, and most importantly, put you in danger" I reasoned.

"Try me" she replied. "I can't put you in more danger P" I said. "No matter what Y/n, I will always stick with you, be on your side. Hell even when you didn't talk to me, I blamed myself. I know your life has always been and still is more important than mine from what I understand but I matter too. I may not be as interesting as your Gryffindor friends, or as knowledgable about what you go through, but I've tried my best to be enough for you" she explained.

"P, you have always been and will always be more than enough for me. You are interesting, and you are the first person I come to about my feelings." I replied. "That means a lot to me Y/n" she said.  And you're life matters as much as mine, maybe even more, because I have a feeling I may not make it out alive. You-" "Not make it out alive?" she asked interrupting me. I nodded sighing.

"Y/n, you don't mean that" she said. "Something will kill me, or I will end up taking my own life from all the guilt and suffering I've been through and put others through." I replied shrugging my shoulders. "That isn't going to happen, I'll make sure it won't" she said. I smiled in response. 

I heard someone scream my name from the common room and I walked out of the dorm, only to be greeted by Devin. "I said I won't go until they let me in, I said I needed to see you"he said in between his cries. "Calm down Devin, tell me what happened" I said rubbing his back to make him calm down. "Umbridge interrogated us, she hurt Colin, she hurt Fred and George, and me" he said sniffling. 

My blood began to boil. "Come along now Devin, let's give our lovely new headmistress a taste of her own medicine" I said taking out my wand from my pocket.

"Umbridge!" I yelled walking into Professor Dumbledore's old office. "Dolores Umbridge, are you a witch or are you the spawn of Satan?" I asked her as she turned to me. "Such behaviour shall not be tolerated at Hogwarts" she replied. 

"Dormi ora, figlio degli incubi, ed entra in un sogno così disgustoso, inizi a pensare che la morte fosse meglio" I cast causing her to loose consciousness. 

Devin looked away as she fell. "I only made her fall asleep" I said, making him feel better