Chapter 10: True love

Harry Pov:

"Mrs Weasley!" I heard Y/n yell from down the hallway. "Y/n!" I exclaimed getting up. We walked out to see Y/n holding up a woman.

There was a boy too, who looked around three standing next to Y/n. "Princess what's going on?" Remus asked. "Who's she?" Sirius asked.

"Mrs Weasley if you don't mind, could you find a bed for her?" Y/n asked. "Of course dearie" Mrs Weasley replied.

The woman was helped away by Tonks and Mrs Weasley. "Y/n who's that?" Hermione asked. "I'll answer everything in a second, but first come with me Stuart" she said turning to the boy. She picked him up and walked into the dinning room.

"Where did you go?" "Who are they?" "Are you okay?" Questions arose in the room. "I had a vision of sorts, in the form of images, before I passed out" Y/n replied.

"The woman is Joane, a friend of mine from the Wool's orphanage. This is her son, Stuart. She had him when she was 13" she explained.

"Joane was being attacked by Nagini, in an alleyway close to here. I made Nagini back off and brought them her"

"Why wouldn't you let us come with you?" I asked. "I didn't want you to come because you've made it clear how you feel about me, and the rest because I wasn't sure whether I would be able to keep you all safe if I did. Voldemort had been there earlier tonight, I could feel it. But it was pure coincidence that he showed up here" she replied.

"And how do you know it's a coincidence? He could have got to you if he was still there" Remus said. "I know it was. What he did tonight wasn't part of my strategy" Y/n replied. "And what is your strategy? How do you know he didn't change it? Why do you think he would listen to a child he had not even known for a year?" Remus asked.

"Because I designed a flawless plan, which I know he's tweaked a bit. But when he changes it, I'll know, it's something Dumbledore and I concurred." she replied. "You both made something?" I asked. "No, we just found out reasons for some things, like how I know Tom's emotions, and even you will Harry, but in a different way" she replied.

"Why will I still know?" I asked. "Harry, you're important too, no matter what you think. You may think Dumbledore isn't telling you anything because of me, but he has his own reasons, I'm sure of it" she replied.

"I hope I know those reasons soon" I said sighing. "You will, and you will know Voldemort's emotions too, like I do, and even you will save people, because you are selfless" Y/n replied.

"I still don't like that you left without us" Sirius said. "You can't protect me forever, no one can. I have to do things myself, and I need you to trust me" Y/n replied. "Like how you did earlier" she added.

"Harry was the one who convinced us" Remus said. "Oh, well thank you" Y/n replied turning to me. "So shall I take the little man upstairs to his mum?" Mrs Weasley asked walking in. "I don't want to go anywhere without  Y/n" Stuart replied.

"I'll come up and check on you, you've had an eventful night" Y/n said. "Fine" Stuart replied frowning slightly.

"I'll leave you three to it" Y/n said walking away. "Goodnight" she added.

"So what's wrong with you both Harry? She seemed very happy with you when you arrived today, but now, both of you aren't talking" Remus asked. "It's sort of what Lily and James would have wanted" Sirius added.

"What?" I asked. "Lily and James never wanted you to agree on everything and get along perfectly all the time. They knew fights and disagreements to a point was the way to go" Sirius replied.

"I don't like this rift, I said horrible things to her, she's my sister, my best friend, I care about her" I said. "And it's exactly the reason you're bond will become strong. If you both were to agree on everything, eventually, you wouldn't have a good relationship" Remus replied.

"You will mess up, and maybe even she will, but the fact you feel bad and she feels angry just proves what any brother and sister has. True love for each other, deep down, somewhere she will always love you as her brother, and her you sister" Sirius added.