Chapter 52: Mrs Black

Y/n Pov:

I opened the book as soon as Kreacher left. "AAAAAAA!" A woman screamed from inside. "AAAAAAA!" I screamed back. "AAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed again. "AAAAAAAAA!" I screamed even louder this time. 

I shut the book quickly, before giving the woman a chance to scream again. Was that Mrs Black?

"Is something wrong?" Uncle Remus asked running into the room. "Noo, no, I just got startled when I saw a, um, spider" I replied. "But she isn't scared of spiders" Uncle Remus muttered.  

I opened the book again after Uncle Remus left. "Hello?" I said. "My oh my, you look nothing like him" the woman replied. "Mrs Black, am I right?" I asked. "Yes" she replied. 

"Why the book?"I asked. "My ungrateful boy told me would never get married or have a child. He brought you home in October 1981 after He who should not be named died. said he adopted you, and I was happy for the first time after loosing my son. Sirius was convicted after that, and I was dying before I met you again. I found someone, a Malfoy who helped me save my soul in this book" she replied, in her heavy accent, and loud voice.

"Okay and why me?" I asked. "Well, I had no one else I knew to talk to" she replied shrugging her shoulders. 

Umbridge began our O.W.L exams. Fred and George dropped out of school, and began to work on their Weasleys wizard wheezes, a brilliant idea.

I knew about the little visit they were planning to make on the last day of the examinations, and Merlin was I excited. Draco, Pansy, Blaise and I spent every evening and morning studying, Harry Mione, Ron and I spent the nights studying. 

"Again?" Mione whisper-yelled to me. Harry and Ron had fallen asleep on the desk again. "Boys?" I said shaking them a bit. No response. "Boys?" I raised my voice a bit. No response again. "Boys!" I yelled. The both of them woke up in an instant. 

"5 more minutes mum" Ron replied, rubbing his eyes. "Ron" Harry said nudging him with his elbow. "What dad?" Ron replied. Hermione hit his head with a roll of parchment, that appeared in her hands out of nowhere. 

"Hermione? Harry? Y/n? I'm not home am I." Ron said sighing. "Sorry Ron, not home" I replied. 

He sighed loudly. "Maybe you should get some sleep Ron, you are not going to get anything in your head like this" I replied. "Yea, come on Ron" Mione said helping up half-asleep Ron. 

"Thank you" Ron mumbled, blushing slightly.

"What about you?" Harry asked turning to me. "I'll go through the books again when I reach the Slytherin common room" I replied. "You mean the dungeons?" Harry asked. "Tomato,Tomah-to" I replied. 

"Hey love" Draco said as I walked into the common room. "What are you doing up?" I asked. "Pansy, Blaise and I were studying, until they fell asleep that is" he replied pointing to the table where they were asleep. 

"Want to sit with me?" Draco asked. "Sure" I replied. "How was potions?" he asked as I sat beside him, leaning my head on him. "Not bad. Harry and Ron was struggling, and Mione probably passed with flying colours" I replied. 

"This is nice" he said holding my hand. "We hardly spend time together" he added. "That isn't true. Every morning and evening we study together" I replied. "I meant only us both" he said. 

"I love you, and I'm sorry I made you feel that way" I replied. "Please don't apologise love, I've just missed us" he responded. "Well we're here now, and that's what matters" I stated kissing his cheek. He smiled at me and lied down on my lap. 

"Goodnight" I whispered as he began to doze off. "Goodnight" he mumbled back. 

"You both make me sick" I heard someone say. I turned to see Mrs Black staring at me from her journal. 

"You are honestly better off on your own. If you stay like this, in a few years you both get married, move into a large house together, have two sons, one terribly ungrateful, one of them joins the dark side, tries to leave them and dies. The other brings home a child that isn't even his after helping the dark lord murder his best friend" she rambled. 

"And then one day you die. Without your older son by your side, or the younger one. Without a husband, just all alone. You survive through one of the biggest wars in history, and it does not matter. For at the end you are in a journal talking to a child I never knew well" she continued.

"So moral of the story is I'll be alone either way?" I asked. "Now you're getting it. What I wouldn't give to have died in the start rather than having to bury my husband and son" she replied. 

"I'm sorry you had a terrible life, but don't interfere with mine, you don't even know me like you said" I stated. "But I do know about your true heritage, about your actual parents" she replied. 

Draco Pov"

I woke up to the sound of Y/n talking to someone, a book as it looks like. True heritage? Actual parents? This book clearly knew more than Y/n was willing to speak off. Maybe I'll take it from her later, and find out this truth. Father will be pleased.