Chapter 9: Stuart

Y/n Pov:

I woke up in the black house, surrounded by utter chaos. "She's not waking up!" I heard dad yell. "I've tried everything, she's not responding" I heard Uncle Remus reply. "Stop bickering! She's awake" Mrs Weasley said.

"Well whatever you used last seemed to work" I said sitting up. "Oh thank Merlin" Dad replied turning to me. "More of thank Remus, but Merlin will do" Uncle Remus added.

"How long was I out?" I asked. "Three hours" Dad replied. "By the way you both were acting, I would think I was out for months" I said chuckling. "Glad to see your alright Dearie" Mrs Weasley said smiling.

"Oh god" I said getting up. "What's wrong?" Harry asked. "Y/n?" Ron asked. "I need to go, I'll be back in five minutes, don't follow me" I said running away.

"If I don't come back in five minutes, come get me!" I yelled as I grabbed my coat. "Princess what's wrong?" Uncle Remus asked. "No time to explain" I replied. "And stay put, all of you" I added before leaving.

Harry Pov:

"I'm going after her" Remus said after Y/n left. "She asked us to stay for a reason Remus" Sirius replied. "She could get hurt out there, and knowing her, she'll do something to endanger herself" Remus responded.

"She battled Voldemort, she saved me, she apparated away from death, she fought a Dementor a few days ago, and even more in our third year. Her skill set, powers and knowledge are beyond what most of the Wizarding wold knows" I retaliated.

"I think she's proven how to take care of herself. Maybe we should trust her on this" I added. "See Remus, Harry's right. Our Goddaughter can take care of herself, let's wait for just five minutes" Sirius said. "But she's also still a child, meaning we'll go after her once the five minutes are up" Mrs Weasley added.

"But her kindness and selflesness are also more than the wizarding world has" Remus replied. "Remus, five minutes that's all" Sirius said. "Fine" Remus replied.All of us sat at the dinner table. Remus started a timer for five minutes. Each second felt like a minute, each minute an hour. 

"She'll be alright" I heard Tonks whispering to Remus. He didn't reply and instead looked to the timer, eagerly waiting for five minutes to pass.

Y/n Pov:

I ran towards an alleyway, my subconscious leading the way. All I knew was that I was going in the right way.

In front of me lay Nagini, Tom's snake. She was attacking a woman, a pregnant woman. "Joane!" I exclaimed upon seeing the woman's face. She was a witch friend of mine from the Wool's Orphanage, the person who told me about magic.

"Nagini stop!" I yelled, producing flames from my hands. Nagini moved away, slithering into a drain.

"Joane? Are you okay?" I asked kneeling beside her. "Don't let anything happen to my baby or  Stuart" she replied pointing to a pile of boxes before she passed out.My hands started to glow in a golden hue, and I placed it on her head, giving her consciousness. "I'm not leaving you" I said getting up to find Stuart.

"Stuart?" I called out. A little boy with blue eyes perked up, with tear stained cheeks. "Hello there, I'm a friend of your mums. Let's get you somewhere safe" I said softly. "What about my mum?" he asked.

"We'll get her someplace safe too. We are not leaving her behind" I replied. "I promise you nothing will happen to her" I added. "Promise?" he asked putting out his pinky. "Pinky promise" I replied wrapping my pinky finger around his.

"Joane? Come with me okay? You'll be just fine" I said helping her up. "But Stuart-" "Stuart's coming too" I replied.