Chapter 57: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n come back!" I heard uncle Remus shout. I ignored him and walked on. I needed to find him, it was the least I could do for how we had been to Cho.

I was dizzy, nauseous and tired. Loosing three cups of blood wasn't easy. I walked to the main hall, away from all of them. I wasn't going to be afraid anymore. I was going to save him and a locating spell should do just the trick.

The order had located us using my ring and I could do something similar with Colin's blood. I poured a bit of it on the floor. The rest I was saving for later.

"Where are you going Y/n?" Harry asked walking up to me. "Voldemort has got something I once gave him. I need to get it back" I replied. "I'm coming with you" he  stated. "For you to get killed?" I asked. "I've just defeated him. I can protect you" he replied.

"You are alive now not because of your skills. You may have put him out of your mind once, but he could seize control again. He can easily manipulate your emotions" I stated.

"We are all coming with you" Mione stated as she, Ron, Neville, Luna and Ginny walked up to us.

"None of you are coming with me. I made the mistake, I'm going to fix it" I replied. "We'll follow you" Ron said. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah" I screamed pointing behind them. All of them turned back.

"Appare Vestigium" I cast, pointing my wand at Colin's blood.

I apparated into a dark room, surrounded by vials filled of with liquids of all kinds. I didn't care to investigate, I was there for Colin. 

Holding tightly onto my wand, I searched for him around the room. It was hard to see. I could have used the Lumos spell but I would risk alerting anyone guarding the place.

Colin was no where to be found. I was certain I had done the spell right.

"Revelio" I cast.

There he was, in a beat down cradle, cooing in his sleep. He was much bigger now, and beautiful. I had missed him.  "Hello" I said picking him up. He seemed okay but I couldn't help but check for any marks of harm. If I had missed him then I couldn't imagine how Cho felt. She knew something was wrong with the dummy I gave her. How she must have worried. Regret filled me again.

He began to fuss. "Let's go see mommy" I whispered to him, rocking him slightly to calm him.

I removed my jacket and poured the leftover blood from my vial on it. I performed the same spell I did on the dummy I gave Cho. Tom wasn't going to notice the change anytime soon.

I placed the dummy into the cradle. I was about to apparate away when I a piece of parchment caught my eye.

I set Colin on the table next to me and picked the parchment. It was a spell. "Gemino" I cast, causing the paper to duplicate. I picked up the copy and Colin, ready to leave.

"I think you should stop" A death eater said walking into the room. I set Colin down again.

He fired a spell at me and I deflected it. "Stupefy" I cast, but he counteracted it. He apparated closer to me. One look at him and I knew who it was. "Obliviate" I cast. "Second Malfoy I have cast it on this week" I added.

I picked up Colin and apparated away. I ended up in some street in London. Apparation isn't always accurate, even after my vigorous spell learning when I was seven.

Colin looked nauseous. "Apparation isn't always easy the first time" I said to him. He looked at me as if he understood me.

I was able to catch the knight bus. The conductor was extra cautious, and checked if I was a death eater. The news of Voldemort's appearance must have began to spread. 

I was at platform 9&3/4, which was surprisingly open.

"I had a feeling I would find you here" Professor Dumbledore said walking up to me. "Well your feeling was mostly right, only thing you didn't think of was him" I said revealing Colin. "Professor Snape did" he replied, revealing a stroller.

"He knew" I stated. "Indeed" he replied. I placed Colin in the stroller. "Floo powder shall get us back, to Hogwarts, to the hall" Professor Dumbledore stated. "But maybe you want to reunite him with his mother first" he added.

"You know who he is?" I asked. "I am oblivious of his name and where he is from. It is just a mere guess" he replied.

"Thank you for tonight professor" I said. "You helped Harry while I was grieving my father" I added. "I did what anyone else would have done for Harry Potter and you" he replied. "But still, thank you" I stated. "You are very welcome" he replied smiling.

"I know of the sacrifice you made tonight" he added. "I will regain the blood eventually" I replied. "I was not talking about the blood Y/n" he said. "Black magic" he added. "I will always put family first" I replied. He nodded and motioned me towards the chimney-adjacent in front of us.

"Cho?" I called out walking into the ravenclaw dorm. "Y/n?" she replied. "Do the others know of your return?" she asked. "No, I had something more important to tell you, or moreover, give you" I replied. 

I brought in the stroller with Colin. "I took your son. I gave him to Voldemort after he asked for a child born in December. I animated a bundle of cloth to look like Colin, and I lied to you. I am so sorry Cho." I stated. 

She didn't say anything. "I understand if you want nothing to do with me. I made you feel so horrible, and worry so much. You've suffered for so long, and I am extremely sorry" I stated.

"I've known he wasn't with me for a while" she replied softly. "I know you are lying to me Y/n. You wouldn't take Colin if Voldemort just asked" she added. I sighed. "He threatened a few people I knew" I replied.

She nodded understandingly. "I forgive you Y/n" she stated. "Thank you" I replied. "Here you go" I said pushing the stroller next to her.

Colin cooed as Cho picked him up. A smile appeared on her lips. "So much like Cedric" she said. "I'll leave you to it. I'm sorry again" I stated before walking away.

"Y/n!" I heard quite a few people shout as I walked into the great hall.

Draco ran up to me, pulling me into a kiss. "How could you do that to me? I've never felt more afraid in my life." He said pulling away.

"You don't have to be afraid now" I replied. He sighed in response.

"You're back" Harry said walking up to me. "Don't do that us ever again." he said engulfing me in a hug. "I will if I have to" I replied. Draco and him sighed simultaneously. "What's with all the sighing?" I asked.

They shrugged in response.