Chapter 50: If you need help, just say please

Y/n Pov:

Umbridge started to interrogate us more. The whole DA was shunning Cho, who I don't believe betrayed us for fun. Harry refuses to talk to her, therefore Mione and Ron won't talk to her. Everytime I think about Cho, I think about Colin, and I think about Voldemort and it goes on and on and on. I have to get out of my head one of these days.

"Y/n!" Pansy yelled breaking my chain of thought. "Is Umbridge threatening anyone? Is anyone hurt?" I asked. "Not yet, but Draco is in a fight!" she yelled.

I ran behind her, following her outside the castle. "I am going to murder you!" Draco's words echoed in the hallways. He was throwing fists with a Gryffindor seventh year. "Draco Lucius Malfoy, get away from him!" I shouted. He looked to me before a fist flew onto his nose, causing him to fall down, bleeding. 

"How dare you!" I yelled to the Gryffindor as he and his friends laughed at Draco. I got beside Draco, and heard him groan in pain, slowly loosing his consciousness.

"I said, HOW DARE YOU" I shouted, even louder now, my blood boiling. I knew Draco wasn't bad, I knew that he wouldn't get into a fight for nothing.

The Gryffindor's laugh grew a little louder, and louder, and louder, until it suddenly went silent. I had punched him, hard, and he fell backwards, probably seeing stars.

"Verwandeln Sie Blut in Säure" I cast, causing him to scream in pain. He screamed louder, and louder, and louder, to the point I started to enjoy seeing him in pain, tormenting him. "Y/n, this isn't you" I heard Harry say.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHO I AM!" I yelled. "Y/n, your eyes" Mione said, her eyes widening. "WHAT ABOUT THEM?!" I yelled. "They're black Y/n, pitch black, you need to calm down" she said. "You're hurting him, and scaring me Y/n, please stop" Pansy said. 

"I'LL STOP WHEN I WANT TO!" I yelled. Flames burst from my hands. "Y/n, please this isn't you" Harry said. "HE'S A BAD PERSON, HE HURT MY DRACO, HE HURT HIM!" I yelled. "Do you even know you're bloody yelling? That you're hurting someone? That you turned someone's blood to acid?!" Mione asked. 

"I did what?" I asked turning to the Gryffindor. "Did I do this?" I asked tearing up. "Hey Y/n, it's okay, just reverse it" Pansy said. "I don't know how to" I replied. "He's in pain Y/n, you need to help him. Draco will be alright. Reverse whatever you put on him, and we'll get you some help. Calm down, loose the flames, and reverse it" she stated. 

I took a deep breath, before putting my flameless hands on the Gryffindor, trying to ease his pain. It was hard to concentrate in between his screams. I did this to him, I hurt him, and I couldn't take his pain away.

Everything started to become blurry and I lost my consciousness. 

"Are you sure they'll like me?" Draco asked me. I had brought him to meet dad, and uncle Remus, in the Black house. "I love you, so how can't they?" I replied. I could see the fear in his eyes, and the worry. "They're going to love you, okay? Just be yourself" I said squeezing his palm, reassuring him. "Okay" he replied sighing.

"Dad, Uncle Remus?" I called out walking into the house. "You must be the Draco Malfoy Y/n's been talking about" Dad said walking up to us. "I hope you're like Narcissa, for I'm sure Lucius isn't my favourite person" he added. "Hi Sir, pleasure to meet you" Draco replied sticking out his hand. "The pleasure is all mine" dad replied. 

"The last I saw you, you were mocking me in my class" Uncle Remus said walking down the stairs. "I'm terribly sorry about that" Draco replied. "Of course, let the past be in the past, let this be a new opportunity to see what Y/n finds likable in you" Uncle Remus replied. 

"Take a seat" Dad said walking up to the dining table. Draco pulled out a chair for me, and sat down beside me. Uncle Remus and Dad seemed to have a some kind of a book with them, and they ticked something on it.

They began they're interrogating. Dad and Uncle Remus took turns in asking Draco questions, and Draco answered them from the heart. 

"Well Draco, I have one last question for you, would you fancy a cup of tea?" Uncle Remus asked. To Uncle Remus, a cup of tea meant that he was comfortable with the other person, and liked them.' 

"Sure, shall I put a kettle on?" Draco asked. "No need, come with us, we want to talk" Dad replied. 

The three of them left the table, and I got up to see what dad and uncle Remus where writing. I began to smile to myself as I saw the ticks beside the different categories such as good heart and kind. I laughed slightly at the big tick beside 'like Narcissa, not Lucius'.

'Not another memory' I said to myself, in my head. Trapped inside again. 'There is something important I need to tell you' I heard Nagini say. 'One of the people in that memory, is being plotted against, and may die soon' She stated. 'What?' I asked. 

'Go to your house, and find what you need. If you need help, just say please' she replied as I snapped out of my head. 

"No one has found out about the incident" I heard Harry say. "Will she be alright, will Umbridge hurt her again?" I heard Draco ask. "I don't know" Harry replied. 

"Hey boys" I said as I opened my eyes. "How are you?" Draco asked. "I don't know, to be honest. How's the Gryffindor?" I asked. "He's more than alright. He became okay the moment you passed out, and Madame Pomfrey treated his nose.

"I'm so sorry this happened" Draco said. "What was the fight about?" I asked. "He was doing something honorable for once" Harry replied. 

"The Gryffindor, his name is Luke. I overheard him rating a bunch of girls in Hogwarts, and your name came up. They said things about you that no one should hear. They weren't insulting you, more of rating your looks, and talking about how they'd want to be with you. It made me furious, hence the fight" Draco explained.

"Thank you" I replied. "Anytime, anywhere" he said. "Oh lord" I said as I recalled what Nagini said to me. "I need to be somewhere right now, I'll be back in a few hours, keep Umbridge away, die down the rumours about Draco" I instructed.

"What the- Y/n!" Harry yelled as I got up from the bed, and walked towards the one person who might and could help me, professor Snape.