Pt. 52: Evil plans works?

Lex pov

"I must say, I am impressed. You did a marvelous job out there. It's all over the news." Lex laughs and greet Mr. Chapo into his office.

"You give is what you get. That's for 35%, I can do more. If you know what I mean." Chapo try to negotiate for more profits but Lex rejects it politely. "I think we're over that phase Mr. Chapo. Thank you but I'll take it from here." He calls his assistance to bring in the cash. "Katy, bring them in now." Yes, Katy is Katheryn Gonzalez. Lex knows simce she's in a same college as Lena.

"As you please. If you wants to make another project, you know where to find me, Luthor." He takes the briefcases that filled with cash and laugh happily. "After what you did, I'll be happy to work with you again, next time. Have a safe flight." He unbutton his coat and sits on his chair and Katy sit in front of him. "For someone who is rich, he is dumb. Have you seen the news, Katy?"

Katy just shaking her head. She might not seen the news but she's might have heard something. "What's on the news?" Lex takes he remote control and switch it on the news channel. What Katy sees is horrifying. Her body can tell that she's not comfortable sitting there and watch it. A few footage of something that look like a normal human but taller and bigger, their skins is reddish, ripped clothes walking around the streets with rage. They destroying whatever or whoever stands in their way, including a lamp post. "Is this live?"

Lex laughing watching the news. "Yes. This is live footage. They showing my work of arts for the world to see. The world is a vulnerable place, its always been. This time we help by showing people, humans that we can end it."

"Can you enlighten me on how we can end what? Vulnerability?" Katy tries to uncover Lex's plans to understand it and be on the same page as him.

Lex stands up to pour two glass of whiskey and gives one to Katy. She takes and drink it and Lex watches her with full of lust. "Good kitty. You are wearing a prefect lipstick today." He turns Katy's chair facing back to the news and he massage both her shoulders. "That is just the tip of our success kitty. We have a lot more to accomplish in order to help this earth. What you see is something that will take away the vulnerability and ending humans suffering." He bend down to her ear and neck to kiss it a few times. Katy just closes her eyes, disgust on what Lex do to her. "Try imagine it, kitty. A whole army of that, all over the world. You think the world still be vulnerable?" Katy just gives him a simple answer. "Not anymore."

He roughly turn Katy's chair back to face him. He grabs her cheek and kiss her lips. "You, are my favorite among them all. Those bitches are stupid and just do what I said for money but you, why haven't I met you earlier?"

"You trying to change the fate of this world and I'm one of the human population who lives in it. That's when we met." Katy said.

"Now, tell me. Do you want to make a change to this world kitty?" Lex asked and Katy just nodding just to pleased her boss. "That's what I thought. Those clinics of yours, I wanna use it as our distribution ports. You don't have a problem about that do you?"

"No."

"Good. Speaking about your clinic, have you by any chance my dear sister come to meet you?"

"Your sister Lena?"

"I only have one little sister. She's your friend, her name is Lena. Don't tell me you forgotten about her. You two practically had sleepover almost every week."

"Of course I remember her. She's like a family. No way I forget about her and no. We haven't met for a long time. Almost a year, I think."

Lex just smiles at her answer. "Very well. Thought she'll come to you."

"Why? Is there something I should know?"

"You don't know? She's pregnant. It worked, one of my plan, project."

Katy pretending to shock. "You experimenting on your sister?? Why Lex? She's your sister."

"Money. Who else going to fund that much money on Lex Agency? They think I'm crazy, no way in hell they help me fund this." He points to the tv. "I need something to tie her and that is the only way. All you need are a scientist and a DNA and magical can happen."

"But she's your sister." Katy try to reason but Lex cuts her off. "We had a deal!" Katy jumps a little from his yelling. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell, kitty. I need one more favor from you. I want you to persuade Lena to do the check up or treatments with you. I know there's someone else running your clinic but I want you to serve her. I'll give you time for that. Once you do, I want a report."

"You don't know what's it's going to be. right?" Lex just nod at her question. "I might need you to get rid of it. Since our plans seems to work well and fully fund. This might works within a year." He looks down looking a little bit guilty but Katherine knows better. There is no slightest guilt in this false god. There's nothing else to do here and she excuse herself.

Katheryn pov

There are no curse words that suit Lex. He is beyond delusional and no psychiatrist can treats him. That can wait but now I have the information and Lena is in danger. I take my second handphone that have secure line and call someone about Lex's plan. I make sure the washroom is empty and I lock the main door and starts a phone call.

"Nia. We have to meet."

.

.

.

.

.

*There you go, after a long time since I update this story. Next chapter coming soon! I promise ;) Thank you for you like, comment and feedback. It really help. See you in next chapter. Stay safe readers!

xoxo