Pt. 53: That's how.

Nia pov

*Recap from chapter 51.

"To answer your question, Sara, no. Lex is not going to launch a nuke. That's not subtle enough for him."

"How do you all this Nia?" Alex asked

"Well, you know I have internal source. She just discovered what Lex planning to do and straight inform me. Based on what she said, Lex planning to launch his destructive products within a year. By that time I really hope Brainy, Barry and Caitlin found the cure." Nia explained.

Caitlin turns to ask. "What happen is we didn't or can't make it?"

"Apocalypse. Yeah, because Lex is already thinks that he's a motherfucing God! I hate this man too much." Nia clicks on the news channel and shows the team what is happening. "See those things? That will happen every corner of the world. He transformed a person into a heartless creature to end pain or suffering. Recruit them as an army. No more humans sacrifice for war, no more sad parents sending their children into the army, no children will losing their parents that killed in action (k.i.a)." Nia elaborate.

Brainy eyes still glue to the screen. "He wants to make a history and changing fate."

Alex continues. "He doesn't understand the difference between saving the world or destroying it."

"Yeah that. And Nia, does this means your source working with him?" Sara curious.

Nia knows sooner or later they will know about Katherine so she tells them now. "Yup, she's his assistant. Or associate, something like that and she's my friend. Well, kind of. That's how."

"You know Lex Luthor location this whole time?!" Alex asked.

"Yes. And she's also Lena's doctor. But don't worry! I already ran her background check and she's clean. We're started working together since I know that she is Lena's Obgyn and one of her oldest friends." She looking down. "We met last three days."

"Hey, she's doing the right thing. This is supposed to happen. We can't make any moves abruptly, it might change the future. Think on the bright side, at least we're a few steps ahead from him. We know his plans this time that we didn't in our past which is our future and Grace's past." Sara voice out her opinion and calming the team.

"Yeah, this whole future, past, history things are not confusing at all. I'm alright. So, does the future tell the formula for the serum?" Barry asked and he obviously confused.

Sara just smile at him. "Time travel don't work like that. Unfortunately you still have to figure out that formula yourself."

Lena Pov

We watch movie after dinner just the three of us. Once the first movie ended, I excuse myself. I know throwing up is part of pregnancy process but damn, it really wore me out lately. Also I can't barely touch some of my favorite foods, or 'was' my favorite food. "I wish I can stay for the second movie but I kind of worn out."

Kara looks at me and standing up from the couch. "Let's get you to bed. You need to rest."

"No, it's okay. I can go by myself. You keep Grace company." Grace just waving it off saying, "No need for that. She can go with you. I'm not staying up for so long anyway."

"Are you sure Grace? I can come back after Lena asleep. We can watch the vampire saga together. Is that okay with you Lena?" Kara asking for confirmation. She doesn't want to leave Grace alone and she also doesn't want me go to bed alone too.

"We can binge that next time, Maa or I can watch the first one on my own first. Now, take my mom to rest. You too. Goodnight." Grace smiling and we proceed to our room.