Pt. 55: Quality Time

Lena Pov.

It is finally weekend, which mean Kara and I will be spending some quality time together. She told me about Alex made a schedule for her over a phone call and I can't be thankful enough for her sister. Base on the schedule, our day are only Saturday and Sunday which is definitely wasn't enough. Between our hectic schedules, sometimes we manage to steal a few nights just to be together. It's either Kara will crash a night at mine right after her training or anything at the SPP or I picking her up from Catco to have dinner and straight to hers or mine, which one is the closes.

Kara insist that she's going to wash the dishes alone and push me out to the living room and rest. "Kara, let me help."

"Nu-uh. No can't do. What you can do is go pick a movie for us to watch."

"You never let me do anything."

"That is not true. I let you choose the movie." Kara beams. "You and your excuses." I just rolling my eyes and walking to the living room. What I didn't know is, Kara put a little surprise in the refrigerator after I walked out. "Kara are you done with the dishes?" I yell from the living room. "Just start the movie, I'll be there in a second." Just like she said, she came to join me on the couch and I lean into her front."

"What movie are we watching?"

"The imitation game."

"The one about mathematician cracking a code with some old computer?"

"Yeah that one and it's an enigma. Is that okay? You want to watch something else?"

Kara playfully reply with her fake British accent. "No, no, I don't mind at all. I'm not an expert on numbers and math hates me but that's okay. I am watching whatever you watching on that big magical shining box of yours."

"As much as I love you and our time together but you have to stop speak British. I'll give you anything you want but you have to stop." We're laughing.

"Hey, my British is not bad. It's not great but it's not so bad..." She's defending herself.

"No it isn't."

"No? Not even a slightest?" "No, and I'll give you anything to make you stop."

"That bad huh?"

"Oh no, don't be like that. I didn't mean it like it's a worse thing."

"Lena, I'm kidding. You know I was joking, right?" She's wrapping her arm, stroking my hair.

"I know." I just smiling and tilt my head to look at her.

"And now I know what to do when 'the nerd' annoys me. I just speak using my splendid British accent.

"I'm the nerd? Now that's the worse." The movie only plays halfway when I'm feeling thirsty. I excuse myself to the kitchen to drink.

"Where are you going? Do you need something?" Kara asked.

"I'm just need to drink. It's okay, I'll get it myself." She held my hand to support me standing up.

"Okay. Oh, can you get me a glass of milk in the fridge while you're there please? Thanks babe."

I finish my drink and take another glass to pour the milk for Kara. Unknown to me, Kara actually tiptoe behind me to watch me open the fridge. I open the fridge looking for milk and I see a cute little nursing bottle right beside it. It never in there before and never I had one of it before so, this must be Kara. I take it and a wide smiles creeping on my face, ear to ear and God knows that I rarely smile this big. How can you not, when there's a cute little baby nursing bottle in your hand?

Kara come and wraps her arms behind me and rest her head on my shoulder. "You know; I prefer drink my milk in a glass but this can work too."

I just let out a chuckle and she swaying us slowly. "It's cute. It's so little, so cute. Thank you."

"Don't thanked me yet." She let go her embrace and opens a drawer. "That is for the baby and these are for you. Come here."

"A bowl..." She helps me sit on the counter and stands in between my legs.

"Because you are adora-bowl. See what I did there?"

"You, get me a bowl?" I didn't get it. "No. Yes I got you a bowl, because you are adora-bowl. Adorable. Adora and bowl. Adorable. It's... It's fine, it's a stupid pick-up line." She sighed.

"Even if I am a business minded person, it doesn't mean that I didn't understand that reference. 'I'm eating for two'. Well, that's accurate."

"Right!"

"Well, now that I'm eating for two, you have to drink for two." I tilting my head to the mini bar.

Kara just shrug "I drink for two? I don't see that's a problem. I can drink it for you."

"I don't know if your alcohol tolerance can match mine but I think you'll be fine. What's in that box?"

"This is a shoe. I know you prefer heels and I looked in your wardrobe, there are 80% heels and 20% sneakers. Don't get me wrong, you do really looks great with them but I think you'll be more comfortable with these. It's just not too high heels but it's not too flat either. I just want you to be comfortable and safe."

"Kara Danvers, a caring person and full of surprises. What did I do in this world to deserve you?" I launch myself toward her and kiss her passionately and caught her by surprise. "I don't know what you did but, you definitely can do tha- " I kiss her again and it's getting heated. "Just two of us here tonight."

"No distraction. Shall we?"

"You know where the bedroom is. Stop asking." Kara picking me up to the bedroom and finally we spend our amazing night.