Pt. 54: Thank you Alex.

Kara Pov

The day at the SPP running like every other day. Every agent, scientist, engineers and other staff are busy doing their job. It has been almost two weeks since I'm here for training and also meet my sister, Alex. I'm going straight to SPP right after I finished my tons work at Catco and as I walking to find Alex, I see she's talking with Nia. "Alex, Nia. Hai... Oh I miss you, sorry for not being here in such a long time."

"We understand. Don't worry about it, but you missed a lot of training and check-ups." Alex said.

"Speaking of that, there's a thing I want to ask." Nia looking at us.

I nodding. "What is it?"

"When you guys confront with those inhuman or monsters or that kind of specimens, do they have claws?"

Alex answering first. "I don't think so, not that I remembered but, they do have long pointy fingers. One of them, at least. You? What do you remember?" Alex looks at me.

"I remember that I'm drowning to death. Not my proudest moments in my life though. The one that Grace and I fought is perfect. I mean, people will never know that she isn't a human. She is 100% looking like us, human with strength." I gave my answer.

"I see. Do they shoot laser? I mean are they using any weapon or firearm? Do their eyes or mouth shoot laser?" Nia asked again.

"No, they don't. I mean if they do, we wouldn't be alive right now. I mean, fighting monsters? I still find it is hard to believe."

"Yeah, we never facing them before. This is our first case on monsters, or inhuman." Alex reasons.

"Which is why I asked because Sara asked me to repair her broken titanium batons. A titanium. I don't think human strength can break titanium baton into two, right? So, I'm making a few prototype of defense mechanical weaponry. Before that, I have to know their strength too and I think I got an Idea."

"Good work, Nia. You can update me from time to time. No pressure." Alex proud of her and Nia walking back to her department. "Well, I better get going now. Nice to see you, Kara."

I returning her hug "Good luck on your project."

"Walk with me?" Alex asked and I link our arms. "Lead the way Agent Danvers."

"How have you been, sis?" Alex starts while walking towards her office, I think.

"It's always been you asking me first. I want to know about you too."

"There is no problem with that. I ask you first or you ask me first, there's no different."

"Yes there is, Alex. I feel like a bad sister. Plus, we haven't hang out much lately since all this, happen."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, I tell you mine first. My working life is getting interesting. I mean the SPP finally deal with something major issue. It's eye opening for me, and Jonn too. He's exited, I'm thrill but my other side of life is making me worry."

"What do you mean?"

"My family is in danger and you think I can be happy about it?"

"Awww, I love you too, Alex. Usually, I'll lie to you and say everything will be just fine to make you feel better but this time I can't. Now I understand how it feels like being in your side line of job. Protecting people, country or earth, I might add, is not something that we can joke about. But you did well Alex. You and your team handling any problem very well, calm and collected."

"Thank you. It's nice to hear that. So, I've told mine. Wanna tell me yours? Fell out of bed, perhaps?" Alex teased.

"No, I didn't fe- Oh my God! Grace told you that?! She shouldn't tell you or anyone about that! Oh God that was is embarrassing. Who else that she told? Where is she? Is she here?"