Pt.3: yes, I am sure

"Yes, I'm 100% sure." As soon Kara sits on the couch.

"I just don't want you to wear yourself out. Working while studying can make you exhausted, and you already have a job." Alex looks at her sister.

"I know but, it just for weekend. I've worked there before, and I love it. Plus, it's not tired at all. only during festive season. I work at Catco during the day, classes at night end around 9pm and weekends at L-Park."

Alex still wants to make a point "That's the point. You have all day, all week, whole month full. When you gonna have time for your life?"

"When my class is cancle I can rest. And for work, I can apply a few days for leave. Please Alex, I promise you that I can handle it. If things get worse, I quit one of my job." Kara make her famous puppy eye that her sister couldn't resist. Finally, she let her win "fine, but promise me you'll take care of yourself."

She's hug Alex for letting her working back at the L-Park. "Thank you!!! I love you!" As they let go, Alex ask again "What do you want Kara? Did you want to buy something?" Kara shake her head "no, I just wanted to prove that I can and keep myself busy. Masters fee not going to pay itself you know."

Alex takes her sister hand "Kara, we've talked about this. I can pay your fee, you are my sister and it's for study purposes, i don't mind." "That's why I want to work. I don't want to burden you, you also have your own life. Okay, let's make a deal, you can help me pay for my apartment. How about that?"

Alex give up "Consider it done. Send me the owner's account number. When is the interview?" Kara smiles "tomorrow after lunch. Can you drop me there since we're going lunch together tomorrow?" Alex nod and smile.