PT.26: KARA NOOO!

Lena POV

Once Eve told me that the suit will be arriving in an hour, I call Alex to tell her that I will be coming to their house tonight.

"Yes Lena, what's up..?"

"Alex, if you don't mind, I planning to go to your house tonight..."

"No, I don't mind at all plus, Kara keep asking about you. Well, her mom actually.. So, that would be great because I don't know what else to tell her..."

"Speaking about Kara, she called me earlier... Well, I see you guys tonight..."

Alex POV

Jonn calls everyone for a short meeting, and everyone is gathered in a room except Nia.

"Great, everybody is here. Where is Nia?"

"Nia with Kara at my house and checking the security systems at every Luthor residents.."

"Alright.. I just received some information but I think this might have something to do with Lex.. This information came from Dutch Government Officials.."

"Dutch Government? Is there any of their property being stolen or missing?" Brainy ask.

"True... More than 100 World War II-era shipwrecks decorate the seafloor around Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore and now, there are two fewer."

Sara turns "How does a shipwrecks can simply disappear?"

"According to Dutch government officials, the subs were likely stolen by scrap-metal scavengers, who have made a habit of pilfering old wrecks from the region. As many as 40 World War II-era ships have been partially or completely dismantled by scavengers, a 2017 report by the guardian found, resulting in the desecration of the remains of some 4,500 crewmen who went down with their ships."

I continue "Salvaging a shipwrecks usually requires blowing the vessel apart with explosives, then spending days or weeks hauling any valuable metals up onto the surface with a crane. For their trouble, scavengers can come away with millions of dollars' worth of steel per ransacked ship, plus other spoils, such as copper cables and phosphor bronze propellers."

Jonn show us the picture and brainy start thinking

"Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore... Asian country... But not Japan, Philippines, South Korea..."

I connect the dot. "Those 3 countries have the least technology advances compared to the other three. He's going off the grid."

"Guess we are going to the equatorial states. " Sara said.

"Alex, Sara, Brainy and Nia, you will be depart in two days. Go undercover and try to get as many info as you can. I believe Lex is currently somewhere in Asia. Alex, I need you to ask Lena if she knew Lex have property there."