Pt. 38: Bad Dreams Again

Lena POV

After successfully persuading with the 'El Chapo', he finally agreed to join Lex and help him with the supplies for making that drugs. He's just got out from prison and still continue to make drugs. Prison doesn't have any affect on him and managed to escape. He made at least 18 billion dollars in 2018 from selling cocaine alone. I've seen a factory before, but I've never seen a drug factory. That's where Lex and I are going today, a visit to Chapo Factory and Lex can't wait any longer.

"Let's go, we cannot be late.." I talk to Lex.

"Well, well, well... Who's excited now huh..? Chapo can wait anyone who gives him profit... Relax, finish your lunch sis.." Lex takes the last bite on his plate.

"He can but I cannot wait to get this done."

"And why is that...?"

"I wanna go back to L-Corp. I don't wanna do this anymore and I want all of my friends to be free. After all of this end, you'll get what you want and I have mine. I don't want people to think that Luthors only selling drugs. I'll help you, you help me. We are even."

"Lena... You already a part of LA right now. Since the day you step in that door, your hands already dirty. Don't you know, once you're in, you cannot get out. It's either you live or if you play your cards wrong, you die."

"All living things will end up dead."

"It's true but, this war is inevitable, Lena.. If you bail out now, many bad things will happen to your friends and none of it will happen if you play along... In order to stay alive, you have to just play your cards right and I'll help you, for now so, don't get any ideas. Let's go..."

At the factory

We are arrives at the factory and it looks like a prison. There are a lot of his mens waiting for our arrival and they only let 3 of us go inside. Of course they made us left our weapons which is fast for me because I don't have any but, they do body check anyway. One built body guy escorting us to El Chapo office.

"Lex Luthor... finally we meet..." he put down his cigarette.

"Yeah man.. thank you for agreeing on teaming up with us.." we sat in front of him.

"Profits like that, I cannot resist. Plus, you send your finest puta for negotiations, how can I say no haa... hahaha..."

Maybe I'm not speaking Spanish but I know what puta is and that's when Lex answers him."Chapo, man... You see... This puta here, is Lena Luthor... She's the one who gives us the profits alright... Be nice man.."

El Chapo looks at me "you didn't tell me your full name senorita..."

"That's not the main priority.. I make my money and write the cheques so, say my name with a little respect."

"How's L- Corp?"

"We are here not to talk about my company.Can we go straight to the deal and agreement?" I'm getting uncomfortable.

"Feisty.. I like this woman.." one of his guy give him the file for the deal. "That's my conditions. 2 years contract, 35% of the profits, no other outsiders."

"35%? Shouldn't it be 33% each of us?" Lex asks.

"You plan, I execute it white boy. El Chapo didn't do small.."

"Let him have his percent. 2% doesn't have any effect on your agency Lex." I said.

"Those stuff will be ready in 3 days. You can sell it by next week. Is it enough time for you to find the buyers senorita?"

"I can do in 4 days."

"Suit yourself. I don't rush things."

After they're agree with each other, El Chapo brings us to their factory where they processing drugs. Well organized for a drug store. After visited the factory, Lex ask me why I let El Chapo have 35% of the profits.

"35% for that old bastard. Why are you agreed?"

"He'll have 35% but you'll get 65%. I'm giving you my percent."

"Why?"

"I told you Lex, I just wanna get this done. We make another agreement tomorrow and it's just between us. That bald man doesn't have to know. "

"Whatever you want sis. As long as this project running smoothly."

"I wanna walk around te city this evening. We don't have any plans for the rest of the day right?"

"Yea.. Go ahead.. Clear your messed mind and don't even think to contact anybody about this. You know the consequences."

At the SPP
Kara POV

Lena and I walking to go back home after had dinner at the Bella's cafe. We are chatting and laughing when a car pull over besides us and Lex comes out of it. Lena is shocked and go hugs his long lost brother. I just stand there watching them then I hear Lena gasp and falls on his brother.

"Mother and I miss you too sis." Lex whisper to Lena's ear and pulling his knife out from his sister body. I ran straight to catch Lena when Lex push her and drive off, leaving us.

"Kara..." that's the last word that comes out of her mouth before she closes her eyes, breathlessly. End of the dream.

"Oh God... What are you trying to tell me..?" I look at the clock, 4 in the morning. Its has been 4 days, nights and I keep on having same dreams. Lena end up dead. "Where are you Lena..?" I can't sleep so I get up and get ready for jogging, after that I have to go to SPP to check any update about Lena.

At SPP

"Hey Kara.. You looked tired.. what happen?" Barry asking me.

"Bad dreams.. I can't sleep.."

"Wanna talk about it? Want me to get Caitlyn?"

"Sure.." Caitlyn comes to the medical bay "So, I keep on having a dream but since I woke up, it turns to bad. I know I was dreaming when I in coma but it was a normal dream. Not since I wake up. " I tell to Barry and Caitlyn.

"Is in your dream involved people?" Caitlyn asks

"Lena. Everytime. Every night I dream her dying, in many way but she's die at the end. Do you think this involves with medical or it's a massage?"

"Well, A number of medications also are known to contribute to nightmare frequency. Drugs that act on chemicals in the brain, such as antidepressants and narcotics, are often associated with nightmares. Non-psychological medications, including some blood pressure medications, can also cause nightmares." Barry explain.

"Then why every of my dreams is about Lena? It's like a hint that she needs help but they still don't know where to find her."

Barry try to explain another possibility. "Maybe you guys are very close with each other.. Strong bond  between both of you and Lena might have created some kind of telepathy process."

Alex calling me and says she wants to meet me. "Okay.. see you at the lobby..."

*sorry I took too long to update. I was kinda busy moving into a new apartment. I will try to update more soon. Also, you guys can check out my short story about A Carnival//Kara & Lena. Thank your reading and voting!!

xoxo