Pt.4: I believe in you

Jonathan pov

Since the shares and agreements hand over the company last 2 days, I've never felt so relieved in my life. Knowing the company that I built now is on the right hand. Couldn't imagine if it falls to the other hands, even if Lex. He'll run it, of course, but just to run it downhill any minute. All of my hard work would have been burn and probably bury with my dead body.

Thinking about him, I have to tell Lena to be more careful. Knowing the history of him and my son ex-wife, things could have been the same, and I will not let it happen again. She's had been through a lot yet alone whenever I die. She cannot trust anybody even if they are her own family. Business is business, money is money and they need it just to fulfill their own needs. I'm gonna talk about this with her tonight and about the dinner.

I heard the door open and it was my granddaughter. "Hey, how are you? Sorry I'm a bit late." I hug her back "I'm doing fine. Come, let's have our dinner." While we're about to finish, I start the conversation. "Lena, I know you are a grown up woman now but I want you to be more careful and take a little bit more care of yourself." She look at me to hear more. "After what happened with your brother, I hope you will take more precautions. I don't want what happened in the past repeat again."

She look at me with smile on her face. Always be the shining sun in my life. "Don't worry about Lex paa, I know how to handle him. I will protect myself, you and our company just like you did and I will never let you down. Every names had their own history, but I meant to clear up ours."

I just smile at her "I believe in you, Lena. After your father, you are the only person I trust." Now, she look at me with some serious face "don't you ever think about to hire any guards. A driver and assistant is enough."

I laugh a little to enlighten the mood. "How do you know that? Guess I have to call the agency back." She giggles "I have known you for my whole life paa, I know what you will do." Okay, move on with the other topic "Yeah, about that, I know you are free for the whole week next week so, I'm going to have a annual dinner with all the L-corp staff."

"Annual dinner? Isn't it too early?"

"Yes, but this one is more of the welcoming party. To announce that you are now the C.E.O of the L-Corp and along with your birthday celebration."