Pt. 49: say hi to my future sister in law!

Kara POV

It's been 4 months since the tragedy and now everyone is back to their normal life except us,  The SPP team, Sara, Alex, Grace, Lena and I. We are working hard to take down Lex before he could do any more harm to humanity and this world. Grace help us a lot and gave us all the information that we need to know. It's still weird to think that she is our daughter and calling us mom and ma but we like it. There's nothing wrong with that when she said it. Somehow its makes us closer and our bond stronger. She's staying with Alex because Sara's residence is so secret and no one knows but Grace also basically stays in the SPP headquarter with Jonn. These two will always planning and discussing something and my guess they will not stop until Lex is behind the bar.

Just like Lena said in her letter, I took my exam and she hired me as her personal assistant. Now I know how busy she is. How can a person manage to handle a mall, theme park, residents, hospitals better yet a town by herself? She teaches me everything one by one since she made me one of the shareholder in L-Corp and include me in every meeting. That's one thing, I also always be needed at SPP and sometimes with Lena for planning, preparation and training. Not gonna lie but it's so damn tiring, have to rush here and there. Lena and I barely have time for each other but she understand and tell me just go and get things done.

Lena: Hi honey, meet you later. At yours..

Kara: Is there anything happened? Are you alright?!
Kara: Hi Love... *sorry forgot the greeting.

Lena: Nothing happened. Just missing you.

Kara: Aww, I miss you too Love... Well, I'll be home as soon as possible but right now, I have to go to SPP to meet Alex and..... our daughter.

Lena: Can you say Hi to Grace for me..? I wish I can meet her more often but I have to settle every work as much as I can before taking a long break.

Kara: We can arrange some time for us to gather...

Lena: Or maybe you can come home with her tonight? Only if she wanted to...

Kara: she's definitely wants it. If not, I'll drag her here...

Lena: You shouldn't have to, honey... Alright I'll see you soon!

Lena POV

I put my phone back in my handbag and walking straight in to the main door of the building.

"Lena Luthor... The savior of the city, what a pleasure..."

"Please, Katherine... Don't praise me too much. In fact, I'm the one who need to be safe..."

"Can we proceed in my lab?"

She walks me in her room and I told her that I'm pregnant. She didn't ask too much questions like I was expecting. We met while we're study a few years ago, not the same course but a group during summer camp. Since then she's been one of my closest friends.

"One question."

"Yes?"

"Out of the other specialist, why you choose to come to me?"

"They maybe are many specialists but not as the best as you. Katherine, you are the best  Obstetrics and Gynecologist in this city. Plus, you're my friend..."

"I'm glad to hear that. One more question!"

"What is it?"

"Who's the fath..."