Pt. 46: Who is she?

Nia POV
A few hours after her assignment

I just completed my other assignment and go straight back to SPP headquarters. Brainy said that he, Caitlyn and Barry have something to tell and show to me about Lena and Kara's case. They already waiting for me to arrive and tell me about a woman that they bring back here.

"Are you guys serious..?" I look at the tablet.

Barry answer it "150% Yes, that's her report status..."

"This can't be real. She's definitely not human! Her bones and veins are made of steels and metals. Her eyes, the steel layer under her skin... She's a cyborg."

Barry explain slowly. "She is well, basically, originally a human Nia... She Sara's close friend... We've been running multiple test and the results are still the same. She still have a beating heart."

"It's true Nia. She is from the future. That's why we are not familiar with the technology." Brainy added.

"What, like The Matrix...? The CW Legends of tomorrow? Terminator or something?"

"She's the living proof that mankind can scientifically create a bionic human or cyborg like you said in the better future..." Brainy explain again.

"Or worse... What year is she coming from? Year 3000 like the Jonas Brothers? What's her purpose for coming here?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Just wait for her to wake up. Alex, Kara and Lena are with her in her room." Caitlyn says.

"You left them with that cyborg?!!"

"No, Nia wait..!!! She's harmless!" Barry and Brainy runs after me.

"Gosh I need more red bulls...." Caitlyn sighs.

Lena POV
2 hours before Nia's come

Here we are, all gather in a room with unconscious Grace. This situation is tense, everyone is silent and I need my answers.

"Sara..." she looks at me. "Who is she..?"

"Like I said, she's more of a family to me.. I met her when I traveled to the future a few years ago.. I helped her when she was vulnerable and now she's helping us..."

"I thought you're an assassin..." Kara ask.

"Was an assassin... Been too long in that rabbit hole, someone pulled me out to see the bright path..." she answers to Kara.

I asking again "Do we all know each other...?"

"Yes..."

Kara ask "So, that picture on her wallpaper is...."

"Yes... Your eyes not lying... okay look, I don't have any right to say anything else. Time traveling is so dangerous. One mistake can cause a whole different future. Neither its turn out good or worse, we don't even know. That's all I can tell you guys. The rest is up to her. Ask her when she wakes up. All I know is, me coming back to National City this time is permanent. You guys are my family and I will do anything to keep you away from any harm."

"Awww Sara, we love you too... We always do..." Kara go hugs her first and follow by us.

Alex says "Just this time, please let us in... Just tell us if you have any problems... You are not alone, you have us... We can do anything together... Right guys..?"

I nodded "Totally. Sara, even if I just know you, I feel like you know me more than my family did, well except for my grandfather... He knows me since I still a baby..."

"Thank you guys.. Gosh I hate crying... okay, I need to go to the bathroom, and maybe grab some snack... Would you come with me Alex? She might be up anytime soon so, let's give them some time together..."

"Alright... let's go..."

They left us with Grace in this med bay. Kara ask me to sit on the chair and she goes to sit on the edge of the bed. Kara touch her feet, found its a little cold and pulls up the blanket a bit.

"Kara, how do we know her?"

"Oh, I met her when I was fighting with whatever that thing is..."

I cuts her up and playfully slaps her thigh "I mean from the future, silly...."

"I know, I just wanna mess with you... See, now you're smiling... Hey, you know you don't have to be so tense for the whole time..." She holds my hands.

"I guess I'm used to it... I sometimes forget when is the last time I smile. Same routine eveyday, coffee, meetings, forget lunches, events here and there, a greedy brother, not so bright childhood times, go to bed and repeat all over again and this happened... I felt sorrow for my whole life and then I met you. You, out of other people I know, somehow makes me smile everytime I come back from work and saw you every evening, use my phone to check texts rather than email..."

"You saw me eveyday? Why don't you come to see me?"

"Yes, everyday until Lex sends his threats. I'm sorry Kara, I should've told you but I don't want anything happen to you. That's why I kept my distance from you. To keep you safe. Then Alex called me in to a meeting about operation to catch Lex. They all have to go and no one's left to looked out for you. To be honest Kara, taking care of you is the happiest moment in my life ever until Lex ruined it once again. Seeing you shaking, hurt, fighting for your life scared the shit out of me! I can't forgive myself if something ever happens to you... That is when I promise to take down my brother. He's crossing the line."

"No, Lena... You don't have anything to be sorry about. It's not your fault. All you did was cleaning up the mess that your brother did. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you..."

"You literally been there for me Kara. Every step of the way. You makes me stronger each day. To stop Lex, to save you, to protect our friends and family, to fight for our country. Right now, I don't know how to describe my feelings. It's like I am happy that we're all safe but I do feel sad and angry at the same time for what happened to everyone especially both of you. He kills hundreds or thousands of people in Mexico just for his needs and dream about the future that never will happen! You and Grace don't deserved it. If anything ever happens to any of you, I'm gonna make him pay for it! I swear Kara... I...."

"Hey, hey, come here... It's okay Lena, everything will be okay, I promise you... Lex had a good intention to get this world a better place but he just lost a little bit, that's all... Grace will be fine, and we are going to take a good care of her... She saved us, it's time to save her... We must be pretty close to each other though..."

"Yeah, she traveled back to the past just to save us? Who would do that...?"