It's what I have to do

"You might not like it now but you will thank for it later. Plus, I rather let my own granddaughter run it than anyone. Then, I can die happy." Lena just look down and play with her fingers while her grandfather sip his black coffee. It a lot for her to take right now. Being someone behind a camera, director, public relations or journalism is what she wants to become since she studied Mass Communication but business is not her field. She knows that someday her grandfather will talk about continuing their family business but she's not expecting this soon. 27 years old woman actually already had a future plan but she knows what her beloved grandfather means.

She seen herself what her own family have been. Not just band but broken. Her father died when she was 13 years old in a car accident. It is not an accident, it is planned accident. Worst part, her mother is the one who behind it, just for money and wealth. Her brother only knows how to spend the money than earning it. After their father death, mother going to prison, Lex became a rebellious child because no one looked after him. Party all night, different girls every now and then, sober is not in his dictionary but he is loved by their mother. A theory says that the accident might be planned by both her mother and brother but there is no evidence to say he is guilty. He still visits their mother sometimes but he rather go alone except by her mother wish to bring Lena along.

Lena knows she's not a favorite child but she doesn't care because her father and grandfather give her love that her own mother couldn't give. She looks at her grandfather face and smile. "Well I guess you can wish me to break my leg...but only after I graduated. Until then, I will have time to catch up with you." Jonathan smile back 'thank you my dear, I know it is a lot to ask from you but I think I not have many time left." Lena looks confused by her grandfather words "what do you mean you don't have much time?" Jonathan leans his back on his couch, take off his glasses and laugh "I'm 76 years old man, don't you think I need a break? Have some pity for your grandfather can you?"

Lena relieve to hear that. She taught something bad happened to his one and only grandfather. "God, I thought something happened to you.. you know that I love you right?" Jonathan pat his couch to tell Lena to come sit next to him. "I know, that is why I'm giving you L-Corp. I know you have a good heart and beautiful soul, not just a pretty face darling that only know how to spend their wealth without gaining it back and make it a force for good." Lena giggles and hug her grandfather "you don't have to worry about Lex you know. I'm here, and I will do whatever it takes to take care your company."

"Ours, soon to be yours once you sign the white paper. Never been so proud of you Lena..." Jonathan says.