Pt. 17: I'm sorry...

Kara POV
At coffee shop

I've been busy to finished my assignment last few months before spring break. Thank god I managed to finished it because I can take sometimes to rest from classes and just work at Cat Com and L-park.

Mentioning L-park, it has been some time since the last time I contacted Lena. Should I call her? Nahh, she might be busy but, a text won't hurt right?

Monday
Kara: Hey Lena... how are you?

Kara: Long time since I heard from you..

Tuesday
Kara: I'm on a break for a week from classes, wanna catch up sometime? 😁

Kara: you've might've been busy right now.. sorry for disturbing you... 😓

She just seen my text but not replying any. Maybe she's busy, well, she's the CEO.

Wednesday
Kara: Morning, hope you have a good day ahead.... 😊😊

Kara: It's me, Kara... if you lost my number 😅

Thursday
Kara: My spring break almost come to an end.. after that I will take a couple weekends leaves to focus on my final...

Kara: sorry gotta texting you.. need someone to talk to..

Kara: Alex always busy this week... what a boring break...

Kara: see you tomorrow, hopefully.... 🙃🙃

I have been texting her everyday this week, she's not replying any but she seen it. Not gonna lie, it does hurt a bit. Is she that busy? Is she forget me already..? She's the CEO, had a company to run to while I'm just me. Maybe I can ask Alex to go lunch. Calling her,

"Hey Alex, wanna go get some lunch right now?"

"Sorry Kara... today I can't..."

"Okay, how about tomorrow we have a sister night? You pick me up at the park and we go to my place..?"

"Kara, I really really sorry... I can't make any plan this week. I'm so busy."

"Well, it's ok.. just keeps on working, I will always have spring break, and a plenty of free time... Lena's not replying any of my texts, and you always working..."

"Kara..... I'm sorry, I promise I will make it up to you when everything is done. I promi.."

"Don't promise something that you can't keep  Alex. Sorry for disturbing you from your work. Good bye."

What's going on? Why is everyone so busy?!

Lena POV

I'm not gonna lie, it does hurt not to reply any of Kara's texts. She must be hurt too but, it is for her own good.

"I'm sorry Kara...."

It far way from my intention to hurt a friend, she deserves to know why or what happen but it is for her own safety. The least I keep in touch with her the better. I've promised Alex to keep her safe and its been my top priority right now.

Nia's security team already covering the park and the office but tomorrow (Friday) will come another team of security just to cover that park. Anything to keep my friends safe. Plus, Nia is doung undercover at the L-park also as a weekend staff, just to make sure the customers gets extra protection especially Kara.

Alex pov

I really feels so guilty right now. This is the first time I push her that much. I've never been to busy for my sister but this is involved her own safety.

Lex is a mad man. I will not going to sit still while he still free out there. Sending Nia to undercover at L-park wasn't enough. Then I remember someone. A good old friend. Have to call her.

"Hello, Sara...."

Lex pov

Talking to Otis.

"Go get the stuff, L-park seems too dull."

"What color do you want?"

"Black & red. It's perfect color for a theme park right? Maybe some fireworks... a little explosive can't hurt right..? It's going to be more cheerful tomorrow... especially Itsy Bitsy...." evily laughs.

"Consider it done boss..!"

"Lena... Lena.... Lena... what are you going to do tomorrow about your beloved staff...."

James POV
At the L-park

I see Kara from distant and I go approach her but there's something about her facial expression. She's not happy.

"Hey Kara, what's up..?"

"Hey James.."

"You're not happy today? Is there anything I can help?"

"Nahhh, there is no problem... It's just that my spring break is almost over, and Alex has been very busy this week."

"Sorry to hear that... Well, today we have a new staff. A girl and working during weekend just like you. I'll introduce you to her later and maybe you can teach and tell her what she need to know and do..."

"Alright, cool..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Quick question: do you want Kara to be super or just a normal Kara...?

Thanks for reading!!!