Pt. 48:

Grace POV

I look around the room and the whole family are here. Even if they are working with the SPP, they all are family to me. It feels so good to get to see them all once again but knowing what the future holds for them, I will try to make a change. Their lives will not be end by my biological uncle and grandmother again. This time, they will have to be prepare for whatever Lex's plans. I decided to tell them the truth now. Just like mom always said, to always tell the truth.

Kara is the first one to approach me. "Grace, since everyone is here, can you tell us something about yourself..?" I look at her and she's reading my reaction. "If you're not comfortable with everyone..."

I jumps in to stop her. "No, it's fine. Plus, I don't want another gun or grenade thrown at me next."

"Fair enough. You may proceed..." Alex says looking at Nia and then back to me.

"I guess all of you already knows that I came from the future. 2053 to be exact."

"So you're 34 years old...?" Brainy ask.

"33. I was born in 2020."

"That will be next year. Let me guess, you came back from the future to save history and the timeline?" Alex guessed.

"Correct, thanks to Sara for that..."

"What will happen if you didn't come back? Or if you don't know what is happening?" Lena asking.

"Then, my little brother and I will never exist."

"So, you are human?" Nia ask.

"She is human!" Brainy, Barry, Caitlyn answers to her.

"Jezz, calm down..." Nia said.

"I am human, Nia..."

"But your whole body's... How?" Barry ask me the question that him, Brainy and Caitlyn dying to know.

"I augmented. You know, to increase speed, strength and other abilities with nano micro things in my system."

"Is that explaining the scars? How's the process?" Caitlyn ask.

"Yes, these scars came from the medical procedures that I went to be an augment. They replaced my bones with some dense material and I had to do 90% of blood transfusion and converted it with something that will works on the metal inside my body."

"What kind of things they used to replace your blood..?" Barry asking with curiosity.

"To be honest, I'm not a scientist or doctor but what I know is, they have fake blood in the future. By they, I mean L-Corp, only."

"No, you've must be mistaken. L-Corp is not a hospital or science and technology company..." Lena trying to tell me.

"Not just yet." I smile at her.

Sara added "I think that another story for another time... She'll tell you later..."

"So you are super human from the future. You've mentioned about abilities, what are they?"

"I am stronger than everyone in this room put together. I can heal and ran very fast, my hearing is extremely well. They are two agents are walking on the corridor from the left, you can open the door Nia..."

Nia goes to open the door and 2 agents are walking past the room the next 40 seconds and she closes the door back.

"Damn..." Barry says under his breath.

"Damn is right. Try to be on the field and bomb exploding next to you... My sights also enhanced. I can see clearly at night or in a dark place and far distance. It's also can make me see sooner and slow things down to focus. Despite the greatness in my abilities, I also have weakness."

"Do you mind to tell us what it is..?" Kara asking. I look at Sara and she nods.

"I will crashing. My metabolism was tuned for short and intense burst. I can fight intensely in the first 30 minutes or I'm dead. I have to take meds everytime but I lost my bag back when we are at Mexico."

"You're bag is with me kid... Luckily I likes to carrying around everyone else bag..." Sara says.

"Oh shut up Sara..." Kara shush her.

"...and my full name is Grace Lively Luthor-Danvers." I look up to my mothers and the whole room is silent. I look at Sara and she understands that I want the rest to leave for the next story.

"Guys, I think that's enough questions for right now. Let's give them some time..." the rest of them leaving the room she turn to Alex "you can stay."

"I am sorry but, you are our daughter?" Lena ask.

"Yes..."

"Real daughter? Lena and I?" Kara asks.

"Yes..."

"Is it true Sara?" Alex asks Sara and she nodded.  "Adopted?" She asking me.

"Biologically..."

"How? We don't even, we just... Who's carrying?" Kara trying to figure it out.

"I don't know the specific when's it happen but it happened when Lena went to see Lex at Mexico. You two not doing anything to had me, Lex did. He created a technology with his crazy brain that it will only need a person DNA or genetic material to   create one. You told me that he told you he did it the first day of your arrival since you're tired and he put something in your drink after dinner to slept you and off. His plan succeed and here I am."

"That's 3 weeks ago... You think? Am i pregnant? Right now?"

"How can he had Kara's DNA?" Alex asks.

"That's I don't really know because it's happened when she's under CPH2. She's not and can't remember it."

"Sara, you knew?" Alex ask Sara.

"Yeah, just now... Kara, are you okay?" Sara ask Kara.

"I'm processing..." she's taking some time to understand the situation.

"I'm sorry..." I looking down at my fingers and Sara come to comfort me.

"No, don't be... You didn't do anything wrong..." Kara said.

"I swear I will kill him. What's more does he want? He had everything!"

"Except power. He wants to be a powerful person in this world and people to worship him. He made it for a decade, selling cures for the virus that he made. People throwing money at him for the cure, those who can't afford it, they dies. Some countries fight for each other to buy the cure for its people and war happen."

"Sorry, I couldn't tell you more but you can start working on it from now." I told Sara and Alex and turn to see my mothers. "Don't worry, you still have the time..."