Pt. 28: let's go kick some ass..

Sara POV

After Alex put Kara to sleep, we gather at the living room to tell Nia and Lena about the next assignment. It's easier now because Lena also here so, we can ask more about her brother.

"Nia, we are flying to Malaysia in two days. Jonn called us for a short breif today about a few ships from WW2 has been missing. He believes that has something to do with Lex."

Alex continues "Those ships are somewhere around Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore."

Nia add a point. "Those are the least have technology advances, well, maybe Singapore.."

"True, and we think he might wanna be going off the radar..."

Nia ask "Are you saying he building a submarines now..? Underwater? Really?"

"Maybe, but we don't know yet. That's why your boss wanted us to go there undercover and get as much information as we can."

Suddenly Lena bring her voice out. "He is going to test his drugs."

I didn't catch up "I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

Lena continues and we listen "That CPH2. He found the formula and now he is going to test it. I might be wrong but I think he also found the formula to cure it. He's going to do a lot of killing if I am right."

I ask "he created a drug and a cure for it..?? Why would he created drug at the first place if he's going to undrug it..?"

Lena simply answer "Business."

We try to make a conclusion, Nia starts first "He's creating the undead. Zombies, as we know it. We knows what drugs can do to human."

"He is going spread the virus at those countries, and come with the cure to sell." Alex added.

"When the virus spreading too fast, the government will not hesitate to buy the cure and might be selling it to the highest bidder." Lena continues.

"If things go wrong, he will escape off the grid. That's what the submarines are for." Sara ended it and look at Lena. "All that just for a business?"

"Guess it runs in the family. So, what are you guys plan..?"

"I've already called the Legends, they will be here tomorrow morning.." -Sara

"I'll prepare the firearms and others." -Nia.

"Alright. We continue discussing with the rest about the plan tomorrow. Maybe we can give Barry and Caitlyn some ideas to cure Kara. Jonn will send the strike team first tomorrow to check the area." I said and look down, Sara notice it.

"What's wrong..?"

"Kara... who's going to watch her when we are there? No way I'm bringing her to this operation."

Lena POV

I was thinking tge same thing earlier and since Alex brings that up, I speak. "I don't mind to watching her..."

"Thank you Lena, but aren't you busy enough to handle a company? I can call a babysitter.."

Nia added "you mean a teensitter..." and gets glares from Alex.

"True, I will have a couple of meetings but then, it's up to me. I can take a few days leaves until you get back here.. If anything happens I will bring her straight to the D.E.O... Plus, she can stay in my office when I have a morning meeting.."

Nia speaks again. "Have you seen her office? I also wanna work there.. It's massive.."

"You are the one who suppose to be taken care of but now you taking care of Kara... Thank you Lena. I'll talk to her tomorrow..." Alex puts down her wine.

"Well it is my pleasure but I guess I'll going home now.." they hug and escort me and Nia to the door when my driver arrive. I didn't go back to my house but going to my office instead.

They will fly in two days so, if I can manage Kenny (my private designer) to make it done by tomorrow morning, they will get a new suit. Alex is an agent, I don't know much about Sara's work but I'll make sure their suit will be come in handy in the field. I design their suit the whole night and in the morning, I go to see Kenny at his office. Lucky I am his favourite customer so, he will make it done by tomorrow morning and I will send it at the DEO before their depart.

The morning.

"Lena... thank you for coming this early.." Alex smile.

"Well, if I can't be on the mission, I still part of the mission..."

Sara handed me a bag. "Well, here is your mission.."

"Is this Kara's bag?"

"Uhmm yup.." Sara nod

"Why you always have her bag? All of this necessary?"

"1st question; ask her sister. 2nd question; also ask her sister..." Sara glare at Alex.

"She might be need to change after lunch.. If you don't want a headache, don't give her watercolors or paint or any hard to wash liquid. She'll get dirty.." Alex give some tips and Sara interrupts.

"Yea, Lena... She'll get dirty..."

"She's 25..." I look at Alex.

"In a 4 years old mind... she looks cute but will come in handy..." Jonn come and call everyone to get ready for their depart in 20 minutes. Sara have introduce her team to me and they go get ready. This is when I give them their suit.

"Alex, Sara... here... I like Alex more but, I'll give one to you too.." I smile at Sara.

" I smile at Sara

"Touche..." then they both said "woahh, this is awesome...! Thanks Lena!!" I explain a little bit of the details.

"Also, it's made with a new technology of bullets resistant materials because bulletproof is too heavy and bulky.. What I mean by resistant is as long as you are not get shot within 8 - 10 feet, you should be fine and only get some nasty bruising. Light weight platting lines around your shoulder, arms and thighs are for extra protection."

"Why is her's black and mine is white?" Sara asking.

"You are a killer..." she interrupts me.

"An assassins. It sounds cooler right?"

"Whatever ASSasins... You might be an assassin now but I think you're not gonna put that black suit forever. Right?"

"Right... Now let's go kick some ass.."