Pt. 34: Anything to save her

Alex POV

Nia's right. It was all set up. He knew that we will be here today so he made a trap. When we are running out of that hall, I stop and look around. Injured and dead bodies of my team from SPP lying helplessly on the ground. All of these came from one bald guy.
I see one of my agents still moving and I go to him and look at his name tag.

"David! Are you okay..?" Half of his body badly injured, grenade I guess.

"I'm alright.. miss.. Danvers.. You.. should go..!"

"I'm not leaving you here!" Sara comes back to find me and ask me to hurry up. "Can you get up?"

"Don't waste.. your.. time.. go...." we hear some footsteps and a few of gun shots.

"Alex... Let's go.. Now!" Sara looking surrounding us.

"I am sorry..."

"It's an honor.. working.. with you.." some of Lex people sees us and miss their shot, Sara pull me to run.

"Go, miss Danvers.. I take it from here.. Go!" David shoot those guys to buy us some time to run.

"I'll send help. Thank you agent David!" Sara and I running to her ship where everyone else already in it.

10 minutes after the take off, I  check my phone and it shows a tons of miss calls from Brainy. I check the texts.

Brainy: Alex, where are you?!

Brainy: I can't can't reached you, please come back ASAP.

Brainy: Kara's hurt. CPH2.

Brainy: please come back to the lab.

Brainy: with or without the antidote.

Brainy: Barry and Caitlyn gave her sedative but it won't last. She needs blood transfusions.

Once again, my heart broke into pieces when I read the text. I need to be there, for my sister. I have to be there fast! Sara notice it.

"Alex, what happens?"

"Sara, I need to be at SPP now! Kara...." I show her the texts.

"Alright, we'll be there as fas as we can..."

Mick said something about birds or something and we go see it.

"It doesn't look like birds..." Ray said.

"Yeah, I try to go higher.." Nick push the handle to go higher but those things follow the movement and I see it clearly now.

Both Ray and I yells "DRONS! Those are drones!!"

"Everyone, buckle up! Nick, fire the counter measures..!" Sara's order.

"We can't.. It's hovering directly off our bow and everywhere..!" Nick trying to avoid the hits.

"Aren't this ship can be invisible or something?!" I ask.

"Only when we're on the ground." Sara answers. She looks down below and see we are still above the forest. "Nick..! Go low!"

At the SPP lab

Brainy trying to talk to Lena, to buy her some time and perhaps can make her calm. She really is a strong woman, she manage to calm after coming out from the lab.

"I believe in Barry and Caitlyn.. They will do their best to save Kara... Good choice for brought her here.." I sit down on a chair next to Lena.

"If I was good, she is not going in that room, fighting for her life, again.." Lena talks slowly  almost whispering.