Pt. 36: God help me

2 weeks later

Lena tries her best to find her brother. She even hires some private investigators from a few agencies and gives them all information about Lex Luthor that she has. Luckily, her and Mr. Jonathan has some contacts that turn out will help her in this case. Each team at Asia, Europe, Canada, Brazil, Cuba. Those countries are believed to have Lex's properties and they give their best to find him.

Meanwhile at SPP, Nia, Brainy, Jonn and Alex also planning to find and put Lex behind bars before he can do anything worse.

Barry and Caitlyn still trying to figure out and create the antidote for that drugs. Of course they had a few of failed test but it wasn't gonna stop them. This is their hardest task yet they have to move fast in case Lex's going to launch another test and the world will full with the undead.

Kara still not showing any signs of waking up but she sometimes have a dream. In her dream, a girl always appears and her face is blurry so she doesn't recognize her.

First dream was easy and calm

First dream was easy and calm. She's walking around the large field with the fresh green grass wearing a white shirt and pants. It's a beautiful and peaceful scenery. While walking, she finds a big tree and when she almost near that tree, she sees a woman in a white dress, dark and straight hair. She's curious, who might that girl be. That girl smiles at her and vanishes when she walks behind that tree.

Second dream is when Kara is on her way back home from work

Second dream is when Kara is on her way back home from work. Being her clumsy self, Kara is about to cross the road but being pulls by a woman when she almost hit by a car. That woman help pick up her things and gives it to her then she walks away. "Hey, thank you!" That girl turns to nod. This time, she sees her eyes. Those are very captivating and remarkable eyes.