Pt. 24: whatever you say mommy

At the L-corp
Lena POV

"Thank you Ms. Luthor, for giving us a chance to work with L- Corp."

"My pleasure Mr. Takashi... An opportunity to save and cut the energy and electricity use, why not..?" We shakes hands "I hope we will work together more in the future..." My phone ringing.

"You might want to answer that. I see you later on the next meeting, Ms. Luthor.."

"Thank you Mr. Takashi..." he walks out the door and answering the call.

"Alex, is everything alright

"Alex, is everything alright...?"

"Yea, everything is fine....."

"But...?"

"But, we have a tiny little problem."

"What's wrong?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"No, not really... Just finished a meeting with Mr. Takashi about his solar system project."

"Well, can you uhhh, please come to the SPP for a while?"

"Alright, be there in 30 minutes.."

"Thank you Lena..."

At the SPP

It has been 3 minutes since Kara koala hug me and sobbing since she saw me. I look up at Alex and Sara.

"Well, this is not a 'tiny little' problem..."

"Sorry..." Alex just giggles.

"Hi, Kara... I'm here now... can you tell me why are you crying?" I am rubbing her hair and wiping her cheeks from tears stains.

"Alex let me go home, but I want you to come too. I don't wanna go home without you. I miss you mom..." Kara said.

"Alex made you cry?" Lena tease and hear Alex trying to protest from behind.

"Oh come on... You had to ask her that...??"

"No. Alex not. Don't mad at her. Please mommy..."

"That's what I thought... Let's go home now... Have you packed your things Kara..? Where is your bag?"

"Yes mommy. Sara took my bag..." I look at Kara then Sara and tease her.

"Sara took your bag? Did she ask your permission to take your bag Kara?"

"That was unnecessary question to ask Lena.." Sara said

"No, she just hold my bag."

"Okay Kara, next time, if someone wants to take your stuff, make sure they ask from you first ok? Same goes to you. If you want to take or use other people stuff, you have to ask for their permission first ok?" I hold Kara's shoulder.

"Okay mom... can we go home? I'm hungry..." Kara whines.

"Little Kara is hungry huh? What little Kara wants to eat..?"

"Burgers!!" We all laugh.

"Alright then... We can stop by at McDonalds and Sara is going to buy us some burgers! Let's go..."

"Really Lena....??" Sara said.

"Yup, you took little Kara's bag without her permission." We walking heading to the car while holding Kara's hand.

" We walking heading to the car while holding Kara's hand

"I am helping her to carry it... I am innocent...." sara.

"Gosh I miss my real mom..." Alex.

Alex POV
McDonald

I see Kara fell asleep on Lena's shoulder  halfway to the McDonalds. I park the car at the parking lot and Sara goes to the counter.

"Lena..." she waiting for me to continue. "Thank you..."

"You are welcome, but for what?"

"For doing this... Play along to be our... no, that's weird.. her mother.. she's quite clingy, you probably have tons of work to do and....." she cuts me.

"Alex, like I said before... It's the least I can do. She's my friend. Probably the only friend I have. Most people won't touch a Luthor with 10 foot pole. It would mean a lot to me if you let me help."

Sara get in the car.

"Give me a chance Alex. To prove that I am not like Lex and Lillian."

Sara ask "Lex and Lillian? Why not address them as your brother and mother?"

Lena and I both answer Sara at the same time.

"Because she adopted."

"Because I'm adopted." Lena look at me. "How do you know?" Sara answers her.

"She just did her research.."

"On me?"

"Naaah, to Kara's friend..."

"Everyone of her friends?"

"Yup..."

"Can't imagine how her boyfriend survived..."

"Naaaahh, she's single... Not that I didn't want her to be happy, I just want her to be safe, happy, no heartbroken, no...." Alex was cut by Sara.

"Just say, no one hurt her sister... I still surprise, how Lex is not dead yet. No heart feeling..."

"No worries. So, she doesn't have boyfriend huh...?"

Sara looks at Lena and wink.

"What? She's accidentally, unbiologically, suddenly my daughter. Never expected to have one yet, maybe a baby, but.... huhhhhh this is awkward..."

"She is a baby..."

"A woman trapped in 4 years old mind.."

"Whatever you say 'mommy'..." Sara and Alex laughs.