Pt.21: get your shit together

Lena POV

It's been two days since the accident. The SPP doing their hard works to find Lex. Alex is so unstable, she's always been at the lab with Kara and Nia and wants nothing but revenge. I don't blame her. Jonn and Sara is joining the team to ambush Lex's houses to find the formula. Brainy, Barry and Caitlyn are busy trying to find a way to cure Kara.

I've went to see my mother but it was hopeless. Of course she wants to protect her son and destroy her daughter. I knew it was all their plans but I don't have any proof to bring justice for Kara. Like my grandfather said, the police also conform with her.

A few minutes later, Nia is awake. She wanted to help but rejected by Alex. She needed rest until her wound heal.

Alex POV

Someone is calling my name. It is not Kara. Nia! She's awake. Thank God, it has been two days, maybe Kara will wake up soon.

"Alex..."

"Nia... how are you feeling? Here, drink some water..."

"How long I've been pass out?"

"Two days since the accident. Don't worry, the bullet missed your heart."

"And that is why I still breathing."

"You're badass..."

"Yeaa... Imma bad bitch..." we laugh, she looks at Lena, "I'm sorry Ms. Luthor, I should have known.."

"You have nothing to be sorry, I'm the one who should be..."

"How is Kara?" She asking me and I try to hide my feelings.

"She still unconscious. Brainy, Barry and Caitlyn are working on it.."

"I can help... let me help..."

"You needed to rest Nia, you just woke up.. maybe tomorrow.. I call Brainy to explain it to you.."

Two weeks later
Lena POV

I never missed or skip to go to SPP to visit Kara. It was all my fault, its the least I can do. I told everything to my grandfather and he ask me to leave the L-corp to him to manage until everything is settled.

I reach at Kara's laboratory room and see Alex stay by her side. I knock the door and approach her.

"Hi, agent Danvers

"Hi, agent Danvers... How is she?"

"Ms. Luthor... she's still the same..." she's yawning, I can tell she's tired.

"Please, call me Lena.."

"If I calling you Lena..."

"Alex it is..." we smile at each other. "I know you are tired, its been two weeks... Why don't you go home and take some rest..? I can takeover it for you."

"It's okay Ms. Lut.... Lena, I am sure that you have something more important to do than sit still here and watch her sleep.. It is nice enough for you to come and visit her everyday."

"Please, its the least I can do for what happened. At least let me feel less guilty... I promise if she's awake, you are the 1st person I tell. If anything happen, you have the team.. Take some rest Alex.."

She gave in. "Alright... I will just go home and take some rest, I'll be here tonight.. Thank you Lena..."

"The pleasure is mine... Go, take some rest.." she picks up her things, kiss Kara's head and left the room.

3 hours later

Caitlyn, Brainy and Nia have been coming to check on her for every hour. Her wound starting to heal on the outside but still need to be careful because inside still have some bleeding..

Little did I know, I fell asleep on a chair while holding her hand. When I'm awake, someone else also in this room, Sara.

"Who are you Lena?"

I'm still slightly sleepy "I am Lena Luth.."

"I know you are Lena Luthor, but who are you to her?" She's smiling

"Sorry... I'm her employee, her friend.."

"Her friend huh? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why...?"

"You've been here everyday to look after her and waiting for her to wake up."

"I feel guilty... She doesn't deserve this, it should be me.."

"Do you feel guilty or do you love her Lena? I saw the way you look at her every time you here... I don't know about everyone else in the world but, I don't look at my friends like that..."

"I do like her. She's cute, smart, bubbly... "

"Sunshine, kind, friendly, smell nice... You feel like wanna date her, right?"

"Date her? Hahaha I don't think that is good for her.."

"See, what ever you do, you think of her... you said for her, but not to yourself.. Lena, it is okay for a woman to love a woman... You should get that shit together..."

I look at Sara and smiling "who are you exactly?"

"Welp, long story short, I dated her sister when we're at high school.. We are quite close, we've been neighbors and friends since she was 4 until my parents had to move to Star City 6 years ago."

" Trust me, I know the Danvers sisters

" Trust me, I know the Danvers sisters..." she wink at me.