Pt. 22: I'm here

Kara POV

I had some dreams. I must be in a very long sleep. It always about me running around our backyard, mom's cooking, playing with Alex, hide and seek with Alex and Sara, it was all good dreams but this one dream makes me want to wake up. It is a bad dream. It was the day my mom died. It was tragic, see her lying down at the kitchen floor with a lot of blood.

A four years old me with 8 years old Alex running, crying, and shaking our mom to wake her. Alex then runs to Mr. and Mrs. Lance house to ask for help but it was too late. Our mom is already gone. I saw someone running out from our backyard and I want to chase him but being held by Sara's mother.

Sara POV

While talking to Lena, Kara's heart monitor beeping fast and she's shaking. I press the button beside her bed to call Caitlyn and Barry. Lena already trying to call her name and her tears fall. Was she dreaming?

Right before Caitlyn and Barry come, she calls her mother. Lena looks at me. What is she dreaming about?

Lena POV

It's scare me when she start shaking and tears falling down her cheeks. Maybe she's dreaming or maybe she's hurt.

"Kara, it's okay... I'm here... Kara... Kara... I'm here... I'm here..." I trying to soothe her but only one word left her mouth.

"Mom....!" I look at Sara, and Caitlyn comes running with Barry. They ask us to wait outside while they check on her. I calls Alex to come back here as soon as possible.

Alex POV

When I reach there, I see Brainy, Lena and Sara waiting outside of Kara's room.

"What's happened? How is she?"

Sara answers my question "while talking to Lena, her heart monitor beeping and she start shaking. When Lena calls her name, her tears start falling and she only said one word before Barry and Caitlyn comes to check on her.."

"What's she said?"

Lena answers, "mom."

"Mom?" I look at Sara because she knows our history. "Our mother passed away when she was 4...!"

"I know... That's what I'm thinking... maybe she had a dream... about that day..."

"In my calculations, that was 20 years ago... During a coma state, a person's mind are wondering around where their bodies not. They realize it was a dream and sometimes the needed a little push to wake up. Can you tell me what happened last 20 years?" Brainy explains and ask me.

"After I picked her up from her kindergarten, we went straight back home and saw our mother lying on the kitchen floor  with a lot of blood. She said she saw someone running out from our backyard, she wants to catch him but Sara's mother held her."

"That's it. That's her calling. So her mind was back when she's four years old. That's a little too long from what we're guessing. Are you two talking to her during her coma?" Brainy ask.

Lena and I answer at the same time "yes.."

"Let me guess, Alex, you are talking about you guys childhood memories, a happy memories because you know she's listening and you want her to be happy while Lena, you given her a soothing or motivational or supportive words to make her stay strong...?" Brainy ask again.

"True..." I nod and look at Lena.

"I guess... she have to be strong right?" Lena answers.

Sara continues "Let me guess this time. So, her mind probably confused because of the time parallel. She is currently at 20 years back and hearing Lena's voice makes she think that it is her mother's voice..."

"How? Does my voice sounds like your mother voice?" Lena ask and shake my head, Sara interrupt.

"Alex talked about you guys childhood, and you gave her the pep talk.. Only a mother or father give supportive words. Duhhh..." She wink at Lena.

Brainy add "That is true. Sh...." Barry calls us to see Kara.

"Guys, Kara's awake. You guys can come and see her but right now she's a bit weak. One more thing. She might be not remember certain things."

"Thank you Barry..."