Pt. 43: I'm Grace

*So, I added a Grace character in it. Her character is similar to her real character in the movie to gives you guys a better imagination during the fight scenes. Tbh, fight scenes is so hard to make, I'm doing what I can. Hope you guys like it. Now, back to the story:

Grace POV

I throw my backpack at the passenger seat in my pod and set the location and timeline. To be honest, this pod is still a prototype. That's mean that it's never been use yet. Hope this pod will make it there. When entering the atmosphere, my pod drops too fast and land a bit far from the exact location. I jump out of it about 20 feet before it crash and explode on the ground.

I coughing and throws up before I lay beside my now 70% destroyed pod. "Damn that's hurts." I rolling on my stomach and crawling to get my backpack and drink some water. A few police sirens are now coming closer. "Shit."

"Get your hands off your bag and lay on the ground now!"

"Alright, fellas... I'm not going to harm you ..." one of the other policemen takes out his gun and ready to fire. My eyes can detect any weapons, see clearly from miles away and also have much better hearing. Thanks for my mom, she enhanced me to be better.

I grab the one who is in front of me, take out his gun and shoot all of them on somewhere not vital parts and push him across their car. "....if you stay out of my way."

I take my bag and stole a car to go to their locations

I take my bag and stole a car to go to their locations. I take out my tracking device but it's already broken from the impact earlier. I look at my watch, it's show 8:43pm. "Fuck!"

Alex POV

"Commander, ask your team to retreat!" Alex speak through the comm.

"But Director, the mission?"

"This is an order!"

"Everyone retreat!!"

"Commander watch out!!" They shoot that thing but it was too late. It kills everyone who are not make it out of that area.

Grace POV

I park outside of the building when I saw a lot of soldiers, and people running out from somewhere. I scan one of the soldiers uniform from far and have the 'SPP' batch. I runs towards the chaos and found hundreds of soldiers and local people lying on the floor, breathless. All of them have the same mark of injuries, that's means it is the same person or same weapon that did this.

"Get out of here! You cannot be in here!"

"What happened?"

"Monsters. Nothing that I ever witnessed. Only one but, it kills everyone. Let's get out. I can't protect you!"

"I can protect myself." Start walking inside.

"Who are you?" He points his gun towards me. I turn around he pulls the trigger but I escape the bullets. I ran to slaps his face and he fall unconscious.