Pt. 27: Looking good lil Danvers

Alex POV

Sara and I are now walking at the hallway and we hear a shooting, breaking glass and some loud thud. I take out my gun and Sara take out her steel stick. We're running towards the door and I kicked it and ready for the attack. Suddenly we hear Nia yelling.

"No no no! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!!"

We lower our weapons and I go straight inside the house and every room for checking, still gun in my hand.

"What happened here?!" Sara asking them, Nia and Lena look at each other, Kara wakes up from the floor.

"Woah... Alex, you had a gun too? Can I see it?!"

"What do you mean I had a gun too?" I ask and Nia answer.

"That's what happened..."

"This is the second time, in a same day, same hour guns are pointing at me.. I guess I'll get used to it..." Lena said.

"Nia, what the hell is going on?"

"Well... The time that I told Kara to change her cloth, someone rings the bell and Kara ran to open the door. We didn't call anyone to come and someone decided not to tell us that she is coming (looks at Lena) and I thought maybe they're Lex's people and I took out my gun and ready to shoot. Luckily I recognise that the person is Lena Luthor..." Nia explains.

"That's when Kara saw her gun and begging to Nia to see it." Lena added.

"And you gave it to her?" I ask and Nia slowly nods.

"Turns out it wasn't empty to chase away a fly..!" Lena looks at Nia.

"You ask me to give it to her! To stop the begging blaa blaa blaa..." Nia mocking Lena.

"That's enough! I've been gone half day and coming back to this mess..! How can I leave Kara for god knows how many days.. From now on, there will be no more weapon or guns or knives or stick when Kara is around. Talking about stick, where the fuck is that stick come from?" Looking at Sara.

"And yet, where is that gun come from?"

"I'm an agent, of course I had gun.."

"I'm an assassin! What are you thinking..."

When things getting heat, Lena try to change the topic.

"Guys... Are we cooking or order some take out for dinner?"

"Can we have some pizzas tonight? And potstikers too!" Kara answers

"Yeah, I forgot about dinner... let's just order takes out... I need to get shower first.. Sara, you need a shower?" Eveyone looking at me.

"What?"

"I'm not really need a shower but if you insist...." Sara answer with her famous smirking face.

"What..? Noooo...! You guys don't get any idea!" I pointing at everyone.

Nia try to hide her laugh "wouldn't think about it boss."

Sara sit on the couch "I'm not complaining though..."

"Suit yourself Lance...!" I walk straight into my room to get ready for dinner while Nia and Sara cleaning up the mess and Lena order the dinner.

Lena POV

The door bell ringing and I go to open it. Actually, I don't know how to order the take out because usually, I just eat before back home after work.. when I was at my grandfather house, the foods are already cooked and prepared so I just eat it.