Pt. 15: find him

Alex pov
Secret Protection Program office

Every head of each main department has been called into a immediate meeting. By head of each department I mean Nia and Brainy. Nia in security, technology and firearms while Brainy in information, science and intelligence department.

Well, not everyone knows the existence of the Secret Protection Program, that includes my sister. We're not FBI or CIA or government agencies. Jonn is the founder, he's ex-military director back then, friend with my father before he died at the field. When everyone is gathered, Jonn start to breif us.

"Alright, after the incident at the L-corp, Mr. Jonathan contacted us to investigate his grandson, Alexander Joseph Luthor or known as Lex Luthor. After Mr. Jonathan handed the L-corp to Lena Kieran Luthor, his granddaughter, Lex has been increasingly mad."

"So, he wants to revenge?" Brainy ask.

"Maybe yes maybe not."

"What do you mean?" Nia asking Jonn.

"Because he's driving, the mother is the map. Back in the year 2001, Lillian Luthor was arrested for murder her own husband by hit and run. The case wasn't close and the police decided to lock her up until they found any proof that she's not guilty, but none have found any. So, in this case, Mr. Jonathan wasn't surprise if Lex wanted to do the same to his sister."

"Correct. How do you know?" Jonn asks.

"Well, since Kara and Lena 'hi' each other during the chaos at the dinner, they become friends. I need to check whose my sister being friends with."

"Somehow I feel lucky to not have you as my sister.." Nia said.

"Naaaah, Ryan wasn't a good boy by the way..." I said and smirk when she shock.

"Yeaa, he's not a go... wait, no one knows about him... that's 3 years ago, how yo... Alex!"

"Sorry, gotta check the family..." we all laugh except Jonn, he smiles.

"Alright, continue. After the dinner incident, he was spotted at National City Police station to visit his mother for 3 days in a row. Records show that he at least came twice a month or once, not eveyday. They must be planning something..."

"We need to find him." Nia ready to start.

"Alright, say the words boss..." Brainy excited.

"Brainy, try to track Lex moves. Nia, arrange a security team to protect both of our client, undercover until further notice. Both of you, prepare some weapons and equipment for Alex to track him, he wasn't have one job, try track the mockingbird gang. Alex, you know what to do."

We all nod and leaves the meeting room. I text Kara to have dinner at my house if she's free and gets an instant reply. 'Millenials....'

At Alex house

Lucky I don't have guns in my pocket or I accidentally shot my sister. This girl really need to learn how to knock.

"Alex.......! I'm in....!"

"Don't you know how to knock...?"

"I know what knock is but, I just don't know how to knock at Alex Danvers door. Chillax, Maggie's not here so, my eyes are safe..."

"You got nerve kid..." she just laughed.

"So, what's the occasion?"

"What do you mean?"

"You asked me to have dinner and you cooked, not takeout... Must have something to tell me, I can smell it sis..."

"All you smell are the delicious foods that have been perfectly cooked. Come, let's eat.." It's not some type of a warning to tell her to be careful when she with Lena right? Not to cut their friendship. Let her eat first, hope she understands. We're done eating but still at the dinner table and I start to talk.

"Kara..."

"Yeah? You wanna talk about Meggie?"

"No, not hers. Lena"

"What's wrong with her? Did her brother attack her again? Is she okay?"

"Yea, she's okay.. the thing is, I just want you to be careful, Kara..."

"Why?"

"Because I've seen you getting close to Lena lately... I don't mind you being friend with her, I just want you to be careful... Her brother can attack anytime, anyone and I don't want that to happen to you..."

"Alex, what can go wrong...? My sister is a FBI agent for god sake.. And for Lena, its just a family feud... siblings fight often right? It just they are a grown up sibling, that is why it looks a little bit hard..."

"Killing each other is not 'a little bit hard' Kara... I'm afraid if he will do something to Lena's closest family or people surrounding her.. The agents already cover and protect the Luthor, but not people around them."

"And I'm not worried... I have you..."

"Just, don't post anything about your whereabouts or pictures or your current location on social media for the time being..."

"Will do, agent Danvers.."

*sorry a little bit boring....