Pt. 39: The Letter

Kara POV

"Kara... Sara and I are going to take you somewhere.."

I just follow Alex and Sara and now we are in someone house. A penthouse. I don't why but I feels like I have been here before.

"Who's house is this? Why do I feel so familiar...?"

Sara's answer first. "Well maybe because it's your mom's penthouse..."

Alex glares at her. "It's Lena's. This is the last place she's been before she went missing. Nia and Brainy can't detect her location. We think that if we're bring you here, you might can help us to find her."

"I will try or do anything to find her..."

"Let's start with her room..." Sara bring us to her room.

"Penthouse have room?"

"And you have a black card. Kid, haven't you checked your purse...?"

I slowly enter her luxurious room while Alex and Sara waiting at the door. Her room is bigger than my living room. I look down at her side table and sees a few of black ink drawings. I remember it, that night I was so bored and Lena won't let me to watch TV and she also doesn't have any toys so, she'd gave me a pen and a few papers.

"She kept my drawings. And it is hideous..." we laugh. I check every corner in her room but find nothing. "I can't find any proof... her room is like what it's always been..."

"How about this room?"

"There's another room? Why I am not remember?" We follow Sara to the other room and my name plastered on the door in pink color. I look at them and they nodded. I open the door and see a cute girl's bedroom covered in soft pink, lavender and white furniture..

"We guess this is your room..." Alex said.

"Well, her pink name is at the door..." again, she gets a glare from Alex.

"I don't remember this room..." I walks around the room and holds a superman pillow.

"It's new. The paint still smells."

"Lena did this? For me?"

"Things she do for love... And she wrote you a letter..." Sara tells Alex to give me the letter and I read it.

Dear Kara,

First of all, this isn't a suicide note but a reason for why am I doing this. I am sorry for suddenly missing and might causing chaos and worry. I am not being kidnap but I go to see Lex myself. I know you might think that I am crazy but trust me, it is only this way. I know my brother. He will not stop chasing until I come to him myself so, I already made a plan. Over this next few weeks, I will finally end this for good. I'm shutting down Lex Agency (LA).

Yes, Sara was right. I was thinking about what she said to me. I care too much for you to see you hurt and with me near you doesn't do any help. You've hurt again, because of me. I can't let it happen again. It is better for us not be seeing together and cause more harm especially you. Alex, Sara, Nia, Barry, Caitlyn, Brainy are best people that I ever connected and I also don't want anything happen to them too. They will know where to find me when the time comes.

I don't know when will you wake up, I don't know if you still remember me or as what to you but all I ask is for you to be strong and patient with me while I finish this. I will fight for our city. I have to. Guess I have to have a business deal with this "Chapo" and some other guys here. I hate it when Lex made me do it but I have no choice.