42: Are we fighting monsters now?!

Other women POV

Beeds of sweat dripping out from my body, making my training gears wet. I wipe my forehead to avoid it from getting into my eyes. I punch the punching bag repeatedly, feeling that it will take out my anger, sorrow, regrets. While throwing some punches, my ATD device beeping and I stop immediately, running to it, check the massage. ATD stands for Alternate Telecommunication Dimension and only 1 person have it. Sara Lance. Well, she's my aunt. After my parents died, she's always keeping tab on me. Usually she will personally come to visit but today she's send massage through ATD, this means serious. I read the text:

Location: Mexico city
Date: today
Time: 7pm
Issue: crisis, red

"Shit." I look up my watch, 5:30pm. I run straight into my house and headed to the secret closet to get prepare and gear up. Whatever happens there, someone trying to change the history. Yes, I am from the future; 2053 to be exact and Sara send me a message from 2019. If the history changes, I will never be exist. The worst, humankind will never make it to 2039. I definitely not gonna let that happened.

Sara POV

They can't fight this, sure Kara is now stronger but she wasn't ready for this war. I have seen the future, we are not going to win this war. This is why we need a bigger gun. Open fire will cost more than we could imagine. Alex sees it to. It can lead a war between countries, nuclear will be launch and nothing left in this world. I take out the ATD device and send a sos text.

"Hey Sara..."

I almost drop the device "what the.. Alex..! Don't you know how to knock?!"

"Your door is unlocked. Sorry... Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"What are you doing?"

"Just text a friend."

"Your friend..?"

"You know.... from, my kind of work... yeah, from work..."

"You're weird. You need to get ready, we only have 1 hour left. Kara is already at the lobby."

"Be there in a minute." Alex walks out to the lobby. "Please be faster, Grace."

Lena POV

Lena POV

I was just looking outside the window, people were getting ready to go to the abandon dam where CPH2 will be launch. I must find a way to escape, it have to be today. Lex's has gone mad, now he creates monsters, imagine what he can do in the future. I can't sit still when monsters will destroy the city and might take over the world. Lex knocks on my door.

"Hey sis, you're ready?" I didn't answer him, I just nodded. "Cars ready for us. You know, I am glad that we are working on this together. Me and you. Just like our childhood times."