Pt.8: gotta say hi (2)

Kara pov

I don't know why Alex told me to go close to Lena but when she start using the capital locks in her voice, I know something not very good about to happen.

I'm walking as fast as I can and have to say sorry a few times for pushing people and left James for excusing to go to the bathroom. I can see Lena from here and she accidentally looking at me with her warm smile.

Lena pov

In many people here, I see that blue eyes girl heading towards me. Maybe just to say congratulations. Before I know, my feet moving forward to her without my intention. She calls my name with a serious face now. Right before I ask her what's wrong, I hear someone yelling, glass breaking and being pulled down with one of the agents.

"Everybody get down!!" A few shots was fired and I look at the direction of the sound and guess what, it's from my one and only brother, Lex. Then I hear someone calling my name, that girl. She's been asking me if I was okay, but all I say is hi.

"Hi."

"Hi." She answered back with smile. Gosh he smiles, her teeth are so perfect.

"Yeah, you two can hi to each other later. Now, both of you follow me." Alex says and escorting us out of the halls while everyone else is running through the door. It was chaos just because of one guy. I'm going to find Lex later.

Alex pov

I escorting the Luthor and my sister to the safe room while the rest of the agents handle the hall. A few more shots were fired. I gotta catch that bastard.

"You 3 stays here in this room. I get 3 agents, 2 will be at the front door and another 1 is him. He'll be here with you guys. Do not open unless it was me. Understand?"

"How do we know that was you?" Lena asking and I pointed to Kara.

"She knows." With that I left the room.

Kara pov

Terrify is an understatement but it is, at least for both of me and Lena while Mr. Jonathan seems calm. I know it will be okay because Alex is here. My sister is here. It's like we have the 'White Canary' to protect us.

"Are you alright Mr. Jonathan?"

"I'm fine kid. Thank you for asking. I knew he's not gonna sit still, that's why I'm hires a special agent for protection tonight." Then Lena look at me and ask

"How do you know it was her when she come back here?"

"Ohh, she's my sister. Alex Danvers, I'm Kara Danvers by the way." It is not the right time to think about your crush with the CEO, Kara.

"Now I think we are more safer just to hear that. Lena Luthor." Our handshake is a little bit longer than the usual handshake until Mr. Jonathan doing a fake cough to get us back to the earth.

About time, Alex come and safe me from the embarrassment. I feel like I want to be absorb by the floor now.

"He manage to escape. I can say he might be planned this right after he knew about the party. Kara, I'm going to be a little late. James already left when the agents asked him to. Do you mind waiting here for a while?"

"Yeah I can wait."

"Mr. And Ms. Luthor, I've arranged a car waiting for you two to send you home and two more agents will escorting with motorcycles. My other team already checked the perimeter and secured your house. I suggest that you will stay at Mr. Luthor residence tonight for better safety. Is that okay?"

"Yes, and thank you, Agent Danvers for keeping everybody safe tonight."

"It's a pleasure miss Luthor." Mr. And miss Luthor now walking out of the room and being escorted. The one last smile that she gave me makes me blush and Alex being Alex, she notices it.