This is it

Lena pov

After almost 4 years since the conversation with my grandfather, which I will remember it for the rest of my life, Jonathan thinks that I am ready to run the L-Corp by myself. I have no other excuses anymore, last 3 years after I graduated, I continue my studies in business management which Jonathan happily approved. I have double PHD, at 25 years old.

Next week I'll be 27 years old so, this is it. This is the decision I made and I will not regret it. Some people will say it is easy for reach to the top when you have the biggest stepping stone and its family business but, little did they know, I started from the very beginning. I work as a normal staff at the Luthor Park which I beg my grandfather to not give me a special treatment while I work at the theme park and no one will know who I am. Study while working can be hell tired sometimes but I need to know and get to the bottom of the L-Corp.

Luthor Park now has been a well known theme park around the world but will never beat the Disneyland. I don't mind it too much though because now all 6 condos and apartments of L-Resident is fully booked and ready. We have the theme park where people come and go but why not make them stay? So Jonathan and the other B.O.D likes and approved my proposal that's how L-Resident was build. Make home for the local with an affordable price and still can feel the luxury and modern era.

"Lena, how is it? You like your new office? What can I say, the decoration is so you. Modern yet simple." Jonathan says which Lena returns with warm smile "yeah, your old office makes me feel like an old lady. But I love it though. What time Mr. Brown will be here?" They waiting for their lawyer to sign the law papers about hand over the company. The rest of shareholders waited in the meeting room, including Lex. That's surprising that he wakes up in the morning and arrives on time. "Any minute now, why don't we go wait at the meeting room." Lena gets up "you know your grandson is here right? I just hope he doesn't make any scene today." "Lex? Knowing him, he would make not just scene but a movie. Don't worry, I have everything under control. Shall we?"

Both Lena and Lex doesn't know the contents of the agreement and shares handover but Lex is so over the age that he thought he will be the biggest shareholder since he is the first born but, it went downhill for him until Mr. Brown read the contents. "As a legal lawyer of this L-Corp company, hire by Mr. Jonathan Miller Luthor, he gave me the right to read the agreement and handover shares in this company today, witnessing the board of directors. Since Mr. Jonathan wants to retire, he thinks this is the time to let the young and bold Luthor running his company. With that said, Miss Lena Kieran Luthor will held the biggest share by 70% and Mr. Alex Williams Luthor will held 10% shares while the other 20% share remains held by Mr. Jonathan himself until his last breath. After his death, that 20% shares will automatically be held by Mr. Alex Luthor."

"This can't be true! How the fuck can Lena held the biggest share?! I am the mother fucking first born! I'm fucking worth it! Not that damp freaking doll face!" Lex seems to be really piss off by the statement and about to create a chaos by walking furiously towards Lena. That's when Jonathan pressed the buzzer under his desk to call securities. Right before Lex hands touch Lena face, a security pull Lex backwards and hold his hand on his back. "You see here grandson, with that attitude you're lucky even if you only held 1% share! Now get out and repair yourself and for god sake be sober for a day once in your life. Out before I change my mind!" With that said, security push him outside and Mr. Jonathan sits on his chair and coughed.