pt.9: see you later

Lena pov

When we're about to go out off the room, I look at Kara. She's going to sit at the chair and waiting for her sister with 1 agent. Then I offer her to come back with us while her sister finishes her job.

"If you don't mind, you can come with us. Or we can send you back to your house."

I can see she's being nervous, or still shocked, i don't know. "I'm sorry?" She asked.

"You can wait for your sister at our house, at least you can rest or calm. Hot shower sure can help. Or at least let us send you home."

"Thank you for the offer but, I don't want to disturb you and Mr. Jonathan. I am sure both of you need to rest too."

"Its the least I can do for what you and ur sister did tonight. I am sure Mr. Jonathan will take no as an answer." I look at my grandfather and he nodded "Yes, please come with us. Your sister can pick you up later." Then I  look back at Kara "What do you say?"

Kara is unsure and looks at her sister. "They are right, you can wait for me there and its not to far. I'll come to pick you up as soon as I finish my job. You can rest for a while there."

"Promise to come pick me?"

"Pinky swear."

Now they both turn to look at us and kara agree to come with us "okay, I'll come with you." Then Alex says "and I  will come to pick her up as soon as I finish my job here."

"Great, let's go." My grandfather smile and walks out first and I walk with Kara. With Kara. The perfect smile, cute little chubby cheeks, blue eyes like an ocean that you will drown in it if you stare for too long. Oh god, enough Lena. You're about to get killed tonight by your own brother and now you're feeling like at the cloud nine..!

Kara pov

I just stay silent for the whole ride to their house because I  was too shy to say anything. It's not like you get invited to your boss's house everytime. I noticed ms. Lena look at me a few times and smile to make me feel comfortable and I smile back.

As soon as we reach at their house, I'm amazed,or I can say it is a mansion, it's not but close enough. I can see a few water fountains since we enter the gate and the driver stop at the front door. He then open the door for Mr. Jonathan and I'm about to open my side but Ms. Luthor beat me to it.

Damn, you get invited to go to their house, share the same ride with your boss and now your boss open the car door for you. Now, feel double shyness to even look at her. Then I hear Mr. Jonathan speak.

"Make yourself at home Ms. Danvers, feel free to use anything."

"Thank you Mr. Jonathan." Then he talk to Ms. Luthor.

"Lena, show her the guest room. Get clean and rest. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Good night ladies." We both say good night to him and Ms. Luthor do what's her grandfather told.

Once we reach to the guest room, she show me the bathroom and give her clothes for me to change. This room is bigger than my living room and still have a classic theme but a nice and elegant classic. Lena went to her room and I showered. I really hope Alex will come faster to pick me. I hear a knock at the door and I open it. It was Ms. Luthor and she held a tray with drinks bread and fruit.

"Ms. Luthor, you don't have to. It's already too much for letting me to take a rest here and borrowing your clothes. I feel so shy right now." I laugh a little and she smiles.

"I know, but don't be. You were quite the whole ride but you've heard what my grandfather said, make yourself at home, Ms. Danvers. "

"Thank you, Ms. Luthor.. It's very nice of you. It's true what they said."

"Please just call me Lena... and what are they said..?"

"Only if you call me Kara.."

"Okay, Kara it is.." we laugh then I hear my phone ringing and Alex says she's 10 minutes away. By her 10 minutes, it means 5 minutes.

Alex had arrived and she waiting at the front door. Lena accompany me to the door.

"Thank you again Ms. Luthor fo.." my words are interrupt by Lena.

"Uh uh, what are we deal earlier?"

"Lena. Just call you Lena.. okay Lenaaa, thank you again for tonight. I better get going. Good night, Leeena.."

"I guess I see you later...?"

"Yes, see you later.. " Alex drive us back home.