Pt. 30: A fried chicken?

Note: this is going to be a bit short chapter, I will update more sooner. Sorry for being inactive lately.

Lena POV

Finally, the last meeting has come to an end and we can go back to my grandfather's house. He already knows that I will bring Kara and stay there for a couple of days and told him her current 'condition' and he can't wait to see us there. I bet he must have tell Lorelei (the head and oldest maid) to prepare a table full of foods.

Right when I step outside of the meeting room, I hear a explosion. A small explosion and all I can think is Kara. I run straight to where the sound came from and it lead me to a pantry. Yes, a pantry. My pantry. When I reach, a few of SPP agents already there and looking around.

"Kara... Are you alright? What happened? Where is Eve?" I hug and check her to see if she is injured somewhere. Eve comes running to the pantry.

"I am so sorry Ms. Luthor.. I had to leave her for a while. 6 minute to be exact. Bran from the finance department called and needed my help. I swear it was no longer than 6 minutes...! Please accept my apologies... I am very sorry.." finally Eve stop talking and I ask everybody to get out and continue their work.

"Kara, can you tell me what happened?" She not speaking. Maybe she thinks that I am going to get angry. "Kara, I am not mad at you but, you need to tell me what happened just now so these guys will leave.."

Still not speaking but she's slowly put her right hand up. Guess what she's holding? A fried chicken! But she looks so innocent. How can someone blows up my pantry looking so innocent..?

"A fried chicken?" I turn to look at Eve

"A fried chicken?" I turn to look at Eve. "She haven't had her lunch yet?"

"She already had her lunch. She ate after she coloured her book and watched Dora..."

I look at the agents and apologies for what happened and the leave the pantry. "Kara, what do you had for your lunch?"

"A burger.. Big Bewy Burger.." now she smiling. "Eve gowd it for me and it comes with the toys too! Pwease don't angry her." I notice something different with her language. Maybe because she's still shock or something.

"And she finished it all.. I promise.." Eve speaks.

"You finished your burger and still hungry..? Why you didn't tell Eve...?"

"I just wants chicken. Chicken good. I like."

"Alright Kara, finish your chicken. We are going to  grandpa's..."

"Yea!! Grandpa...!" She finished her chicken and we are at my office now to take her things and leave and my phone rings.

Meanwhile in the Wave Rider
Alex pov

Sara conducts the brief about the mission with her team. Each one of them gives all the informations about Lex and his drugs.

"The auction will be held at the old hall right here. They didn't say any specific time but all of the bidders and the government from close countries must be there before dawn." Nick tells.

Leo continues "They will have minions here, here  here and here and of course, here to check the credentials before entering."

Nia pick up her hand "I'm on it..!"

Sara put her thumb up "good.. Mick, you on the drug and antibiotic..."

I cut her "uhhh you mean antidote?" The rest giggles.

"Typo... excuse my autocorrect..." Sara still trying to cover from her shyness.

"Sara..." I call her.

"What?"

"This is a verbal conversations... there's no autocorrect..." Ray continues and fist bumps Alex.

"Antibiotic. Antidote. Whatever... It's the same thing for me. Hey, you wanna cure your sister or not..?!"

"Chillax cap.. We got this.. Please continue.." Ray said.

"Mick, you have your eyes on the drugs. If things goes other ways, still on the drugs. Nick, Ray... you two will be the buyer. Alex and I will be your right hands while looking for the drugs. Once we get in, Alex and I will find where they put the drugs, Nick and Ray  try to distract and blend with the other buyers. Leo, Mick... You two will get the drugs on my signal. Clear?"

"Clear..." all said.

"Alex! I just received a heat and small explosion at L-Corp.." Nia tells me and I call lena.

"Try to check the cctv." Sara ask while I talk to Lena and she tell me everything is fine.

"Way ahead of you.. 1 second.. here we go.." Nia put it in a full screen view.

Sara laughs "she blows up the pantry just to get a fried chicken!"

Nia rewind the part when Lena ask Kara what happened and she shows the fried chicken. "You should see her face! She knows how to act innocent.."

Sara continues "Like Lena will get mad at her.. There's no way Lena will get mad at her.."

"What do you mean...?"

"What? You can't tell?"

"Can't tell what...?"

Sara frust a bit. "Nia, can you tell her.."

"Lena likes Kara.. Kara likes Lena.. They are in love but right now Kara thinks that Lena is her mother which makes things awkward between them. Barry and Caitlyn will cure Kara with the antidote that you and Sara will get and Kara will be back normal and Lena and Kara will tell each other about their feelings. Because if not, captain Sara Lance here will knock some sense to that young multimillionaire.."

"True... That's why when Kara tried her Supergirl costume, Lena get a little bit speechless at first.." Sara added.

"Then she ask me to put the crest... haaaaa I see it now..." I continue.

"Congratulations!" Sara claps..