Pt. 51: like what?

Lena POV

"Kara... Grace... Are you two done yet?" I called them after I put my bags in the car.

Meanwhile with Kara and Grace.

"Grace.. Come let's go.. Lena... I mean your mother's calling..."

"Right... Let's go..." walking out from my room but stop in the middle because my mom stop. "Alright, let's go mom..."

"Don't you want to take your bags or something?"

"I did..." I show her my bag.

"No, yes but your other bags. You can't possibly put some clothes in that sling bag.."

"I did... I don't need that many clothes anyway..."

Lena calling them again. "Girls, if you can get down her now, that will be nice..."

"God Grace... Fine, just share mine later... Come on now, you don't wanna make a pregnant woman waiting..." Kara takes her bags and pulls Grace's hand to go downstairs.

Lena put her sunglasses on and lean on her car. "Finally, what took you two so long...? Grace, where is your bag?"

Grace looks at Kara as she put her bag in the car.

"Well, she'll be sharing with me since we forget that she doesn't have any clothes and pants or skirts or dresses except for that tank top, a few of Alex's t-shirts, my hoodie and jeans..." Kara said.

"Shit... Why didn't you tell me sooner...? I'm so sorry Grace, I forgot that you left everything to came here. We should go shopping."

"That's fine.. There's no need for that. I'm fine, really..." Grace answers.

"Absolutely not. I won't let any Luthor use someone else clothing, I mean yes we can but you need to have some for your own. We are going to the mall first and that's it. Plus, I don't know when's Kara will use her cards that I given her."

"How do you even know I haven't use it yet?"

"Darling, I'm carrying our daughter and have our future daughter right here. Of course I know. Plus, I didn't get any notification from banks so it's either you lost it or not using it..."

"I can't get away from you right..."

"And you loves me for that..."

Kara giggles "and that's when I know you love me.." she pecks on my lips.

"Damn right I do..." I smiles and about to kiss her again when Grace interrupts.

"With all due respect, can we go now, mothers?"

Grace POV

Thanks to God that shopping just happened just for a few hours. We went straight to Mr. Jonathan house after that. To be honest, I have never met him or I did but I can't remember because I was still an infant that time.

"Hey, you okay there?" Kara asking while driving.

"Yeah... Why?"

"You're quiet..."

"Just a little bit of nervous.. Maybe.. I mean, I never met him..."

"Don't be nervous Grace... He's your grandfather after all.. He loves you... You should have seen the first time your mother met him.." Lena said.

"Awwhh come on, don't bringing it up, Lena.. We all knew what happened.." kara laughs.

"Yeah... yeah... Blame it on the drugs..."

We finally reached at Mr. Jonathan house 40 minutes later and greeted by Lorelai.

"Welcome home Lena, Ms. Danvers and..." Lorelai stops while looking at me.

"I'm Grace. Nice to meet you Lorelai." I said.

"You know my name?" Lorelai ask and I realize that I just slipped out. Luckily Lena cover up for me.

"Yes. I told them a little bit about you on the way here.. Where is grandpa?"

"He's in the living room, waiting for you guys. Go meet him, I'll ask them to put the bags in the room."

"Thank you Lorelai..." Lena said and we go to the living room.

"Lena darling..." Mr. Jonathan says while hugging Lena.

"Grandpa, I miss you... How are you..?" Lena said.

"Pretty good for a nearly century man..."

"Grandpa, I guess you still remember Kara and this is Grace."

"How are you Mr. Jonathan? It's nice to see you again..." Kara shakes his hand.

"Hello Kara.. I am good. You sounds mature.."

Lena answers him "there's a lot going on, we need your help...."

"I understand. Perhaps we can discuss about it after dinner... settle yourself in.. I'll be at the garden.."

3 days passed and Lena already told Mr. Jonathan about everything that happened. About Kara, who is Grace, the drugs and its effects and Lex. Mr. Jonathan is more than happy to help with anything but Grace and Kara assured him that they already have the best team to protect Lena and most importantly, to stop Lex's doings.

Nia received some information about someone will starts 'clear, evolve, better' the world a week a go. She thought that it was just another rumor or some kind of environmental concern campaign but when she noticed what it really is, it's kinda a little bit late. Hundreds, thousands of innocents lives had been killed.

Nia POV

She's whispering to herself in front of her desktop about the news she's received. "Holly shit!" She's continue to read a few more news from the trusted sources and intel. "Oh my God..!" She sent a red code text to the team ask meet them in the discussion room immediately.

"What is going on?" Alex asks as she walks towards the round table with Sara.

"Barry, Caitlyn, what's the progress on the cure? The CPH2 cure?"

"We haven't found any medication or something that is better than what we used on Kara. There are too risky and we don't have a lot of chances." Barry tells the group.

"And we don't have a lot of time!" Nia's panic.

"Okay, Nia, relax... Tell us what happened." Alex said.

Nia sends the news to Brainy's tablet for him to study while she telling the team about the issue.
"Clear, Evolve, Better.. what are your thoughts?"

"Environmental campaigns..?" Caitlyn said.

Nia immediately cuts her. "That's what I thought too! But girl, we are hell wrong. That's Lex Luthor propaganda. A new one since the last time was blown."

Brainy interrupt them. "If what Nia's said is true, humanity will end. Less than a year, months if we move fast." He gives the tablet to Caitlyn and Barry to see.

"You're saying he's going to kill all of humankind? Like what? Dropping the nuke?" Sara ask.