Pt. 50: I am not lemon...!

Lena POV

Grace went to sleep right after dinner and taken her meds while Kara and I decided to watch some movies since tomorrow is weekend. Since it's already the second movie, I feel like wanna talk to Kara. I miss her, yes she's literally right next to me but I can't help it. Call me a softy, but I've already fallen too hard thousand miles away without a parachute.

"Kara..."

"Yeah? Do you need something, Lena?"

"No, I just wanna tell you what I've done today..."

"Yes, tell me... What happened...?"

"So... I went to see a friend after lunch. Her name is Katherine Gonzales and she's the best Obstetrics and Gynecologist in this city."

"You went to see a doctor? Why? Is something happened? Did you hurts? Did you fall? Did you..."

I stop her before she wakes up Grace from her rest. "Honey... Relax... Nothing happened, just a regular checkup."

"Checkup? Wasn't it supposed to be on 20th? Today isn't... Oh shoot!" She slaps her forehead.

I pulls her hand "Yeaaa today is 20th, honey..."

"Lena, I'm so sorry... I forgot about the checkup... I really am sorry..."

"You don't have to be sorry... We have plenty of checkups to do..." rubbing my baby bump and take my phones.

"What did your friend said? Everything alright? Your blood pressure?"

Somehow it warm my heart when see Kara being so caring like this. How can you not love her? No one ever care so much about my well being. "Everything is fine just need to rest a little bit more. My morning sickness starting to get worse but Katherine said it was normal for the first trimester, or second, or until third..."

"Let's just hope it'll only be for the first trimester..." she's giggles.

"There's some pictures and videos she sends me..."

"Really?! Let me see! I wanna see it...."

"Here..."

"Awww...." then, her face is turn to look like she's thinking. "This... This is inside your tummy right now?"

I giggles. "Yeaa.. Right here right now..."

"It's... she's... it's..."

".... it's...?"

"She looks like lemon...!" She burst into laughter and I can't help but laugh together with her.

"She's not a lemon... She's still a fetus..."

"Yea I know but right now her shape is like a lemon. I can't unseen it, sorry honey..." she's still laughing.

"She's still growing.."

"Dosen't matter, I'm calling her Lemon. Lemony..."

"Honey, we both know that we're going to name her Grace... Not Lemonade..."

"True, but just for now... Please... Can we call her Lemony..."

"Please don't let her calling me that..." Grace watch us from her room.

Grace POV

I've been sleeping for two hours and now I feel a little bit more comfortable and better. I hear my moms laughing about something and I go to the bathroom to wash my face. When I'm done, they are still laughing. I see from my door frame but they didn't notice me.

I see mom (Lena) showing something to mama (Kara) and it makes mama laugh and talking about Lemon. Now I know what they are talking about. She's definitely not calling me a fruit name.

"Please don't let her calling me that..." I said too mom.

They both greet me. "Hi, Grace... Come here..."

"Yeaa, come here Lemony..."

"Ohh, don't give me that face. You like lemon.."

"It's super sour and it's yellow. No one likes it."

"It is one of the high classes of fashionable fruit. Well, besides pineapple, watermelon and banana. Somehow, you'll grow up to be a watermelon size in you mother tummy..."

"Then what? You're going to call me 'Melony' or 'Watts Melly'...?"

"That's actually a great idea!" Kara is now grinning.

"I would've stop you but Melly kind of sounds nice..."

"Mom.... Not you too... urghhh" they both laugh and Lena starts asking me questions.

"So, Grace... What is it like growing up? Do we treat you well? What is the future holding for us? I mean our family..." Lena ask.

"Sara told me that it is risky to telling people about the future but one thing that I am sure is that both of you never fails me. Both of you did your best rising me up. Of course we have ups and downs but we will make sure none of us will go to bed angry."

Kara's smiling "That's sounds nice. Holding a grudge will never makes us better and eats us instead."

I chuckle. "It does, indeed..."

Now Lena ask again. "How about friends? Schools?"

"Being the multimillionaire daughter of the greatest mind and to a beautiful soul of the National City and a bunch of super protective family, doesn't make me a socialist. I don't have many friends but I'm not lonely. You always want to make sure that my childhood is nothing like your childhood mom."

"I totally understand." Lena said.

"...and mama will always be with us everytime we need her."

"Do you, I mean do you miss something in your time that makes you wanna do it all over again...?" Kara asking.

"It's pretty much the same... I don't know..."

"Come on... There must be something that you've missed.. Maybe like some places or food or movies..."

"Movies? What movie they're playing now? I wasn't even born yet..." they both laugh. "We used to go to granpa house every holiday and drop by to the store to get some ice cream."

"The Sam's secret?" Lena asking.

"Yeahhh... He sells the best ice creams in town."

"You like to go to grandfather house? What are you usually do there?"

"Just roaming around. Swimming, archery training, feeding the fish, horse riding..."

"Your grandfather own a horse? Wow... I can't imagine how big is his house..." kara looking at Lena.

"Horses... Everyone of us have our own horses and you have been there Kara... You've met my grandfather..."

"I do? Really? When?" Kara asking and Lena answers her.

"When you're under influence of CPH2... That's why you're not remember..."

"And the best part is that I like to mess up with Lorelai."

"Gosh I miss her cooking..." Lena and I said at the same time and laugh.

"Okay, I have to meet the one who cook for my family..." Kara said.

"Actually, I never met grandpa... Maybe I do when I was still a baby but I don't remember... You always told me stories about him. He sounds lovely..."

"Well, why don't we pay him a visit tomorrow? It's been a while... Is that okay Kara? We can take a few days off..."

"Are you kidding? Of course we are going together..." Kara looking at me "You wanna have fun Lemon? Let's do it again!"

"I'm not Lemon....!"