Pt. 44: you look terrible

Lena POV

We have been running 20 minutes straight, almost find a way out because I can clearly hear the water falls from the dam outside. My legs are begging to stop, my lungs screaming for oxygen.

"Kara, Kara wait.. Can we take a break for a minute...?" We both breathing heavily. She look around the area to check if it is safe to take a break.

"Okay... A minute... We need to move fast..."

We stay silent for a while and after my breathing comes back normal, I decide to tell her how I feel. "Kara, I..."

"Rest Lena.. We'll talk later..." she cuts me.

"No, Kara... I..."

"Don't worry, you're going to be fine.. We'll both be safe eventhough I don't know how long this drug will last on me..."

"Kar...."

"Let's just hope that it will last at least until we're safe..."

"KARA I LOVE YOU!!!"

We look into both each other eyes, silent is taking over for a moment but Kara pulls me into her embrace. We both hugs each other like our life depends on it.

"Lena... God... I love you too..."

A female voices came from behind us. "Awww that's so sweet... Too bad, it won't last..." She come to attack us but Kara told me to go somewhere safe. I can't just left her here fighting this creature. She's made it the first and second round but she's getting vulnerable afterward.

"Lena... Find Barry! Get the serum! I can't hold much longer...!"

She drag the creature outside and I go running out to the other way

She drag the creature outside and I go running out to the other way. I turn back to see her but now, that creature stand above her but she still trying to stand up. I continue running to find help.

Grace POV

When I arrive, I see that creature standing above helplessly Kara and about to finish her. I groaning  and running towards her and throws her away from Kara. I rapidly attack her but that creature somehow overpowers me. Hard to kill.

 Hard to kill