Pt.18: Negative

Kara POV
At the L-park

I've been waiting for James to bring the new staff to me. I usually excited to meet new people but it just not today. After 10 minutes, I see James walking with a girl with him towards me.

"Kara, this is the new staff, Nia Nall.."

"Hai, just call me Nia... So you are Kara Danvers?"

We shakes hands "Please, Kara is fine.."

James about to leave "I have to go, you two get to know each other. Kara will teach you how things are working here."

We both accidentally said "Got it boss!" At the same time. "Well, we've got the chemistry already. Come on Nia, I show you how to operate this panel and next, the tickets.."

Turns out Nia is a fast learner. That's make it easier for me to teach her more for today. It's 5 past 10pm, 2 more hours before the shift is over and I need to go to the toilet. "Nia...?

"Yes, Kara?"

"Are you okay if I left you for a while? I could really use a toilet right now.."

"Yeah, I'll be fine..."

"If you need anything, you can just ask Winn... He knows everything..."

Lex pov

Little did they know, I've been watching them for a while. I also organized, and elaborate the plan to my team. They are all ready now and waiting for my oder to move.

"Boss, we are all ready. You just need to say the word."

"Good, just wait for the blonde go to the bathroom. Send her current pictures to me now." Once I get the pictures, I send it to Lena.

Lena POV
At her apartment

Just right when I hang my keys, my phone buzzes. A few text from Lex, he sends some pictures. Once I saw his name popped up on my notification, I clicked right away.

"Ask Winn, he knows everything

"Ask Winn, he knows everything..."-kara

That's all I heard what Kara said in the video that Lex sends me. I call James immediately.

"Hey Lena... What' up..? Still have my number i see.."

"Is Kara working today?" Start the engine.

"Woaahh, I'm fine thank you.."

"Cut it James! Is Kara working today?!"

"Yeah, she's working.."

"What shirt she's wearing?"

"The uniform.."

"Other than that?"

"Long sleeves grey color.."

"Damn it."

"What happ.." I hung up on him and calls Alex.

"Yes Lena.. Are you alright..?"

"Lex at L park. He sends me a current picture of Kara. Long sleeves, grey color. I'm on my way there."

"Meet me there, I'll telling Nia."

5 minutes to reach and I press the paddle to go even faster. Why Kara Lex? Why her?! In my mind right now is Kara. I pray to Lord please let nothing happen to her. Once I reach at the gate, I  tell the security team to close the park and ask everybody out as soon as possible. The security and SPP team do their job and park right in front of Kara work place and find Nia.

"Nia..! Where's Kara?"

"She went to the toilet. Alex told me what happened but I already find her at the nearest toilet but negative."

Alex reached and runs straight to us. "Have you two seen her? Lex?"

"Negative and Lena just reach."

Alex POV

Negative is a word that I don't want to hear right now. Jonn and the strike team are clearing up the public. Lena give the oder to just let people out without paying their tickets but it is not fast enough. 2 minutes later, we hear some explosions here and there and the power supply is out at the explosion area. It is not safe for Lena. So is Kara.

We take cover in a building, Lex or his people might be anywhere.

Talking through the comm "Brainy, did you get her location?"

"Yes and I send it to you.." I run straight to the location and I hear Nia yell through the comm.

"It's useless, all staff left their phones and keep it in one place, Kara's going to the toilet without it."

At that time, I don't care anymore. I just want to see my sister.

Lena POV

"Nia, you said you've searched at the nearest toilet right?"

"Yes..." okay Lena, think, think, think.

"Please let this be the one.." praying, whispering.

"What did you said Ms. Luthor?"

"If I not wrong, I think I know where she is. Let's go!" I run to the toilet that I usually use before.

"Ms. Luthor!!"