Chapter 1

She is sitting in front of the mirror wearing her  red wedding lehnga with heavy embroidery.
"kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri beti."said her mother looking at her daughter who is sitting in front of her in bridal attire .  Yes,Today is her wedding.

"Ha,Devaki ji .Dev dekhega to dekhta hi reh jayega  said Karuna teasingly.

"Hath ki mehandi to dekho .Ek dum lal .Dev bahut pyar karta hai tumse "Padmini ji also joined in teasing session.

"Barat nikal chuka hai .chalo hume barati bhi to ban na hai na." said Diwali ji .

Everyone went outside leaving her alone.She looks at  her hand on which His name is printed with Mehandi  . A lone tear falls from her eyes on his name.Sound of Musical instrument can be heard clearly.

.Her eyes fall on the sketch of Nakabposh which is hanging on the  wall.
She stands up and  slowly walks toward the sketch and takes it in her hand .She looks at his sketch while recalling all those moments which she spent with him. Tears rolled.down on her cheeks. She hugs the sketch tightly.
She never dreamt about marriage as her circumstances didn't allow her to do so.
When she met him first time,she strongly felt a connection with him . He become her friend and she don't know when she starts loving him And one day he left her .She thought she will never meet him again. But she was wrong .He came, met her and this time without mask .She never dreamt to get hitched with him because she knew she can't. But neither she thought to marry anyone else.

Aankhon mein tere saaye
Chahoon tto ho na paaye

Yaado'n se teri faasla haye
Jaake bhi tu na jaaye.
Thehra tu dil mein haaye

Hasrat si banke kyun bhala
Kyun yaad karti hoon
Mit.ta hoon banti hoon
Mujhko tto laaya yeh kahaan

Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo

Ho na sake jo bayaan darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

Haaye..
Darmeyaan Darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

She wipe her tears and put all his sketches and flower given by him into a box and locked it.

Yes,she loves him, loves him  a lot but now she is going to be someone else  wife and she very well knows about purity of this relation.She knows she can never love her  best friend but she will neither disrespect this relation by expressing her feeling for someone else  . She takes a deep breath calming herself.

Outside the house.

Everyone is dancing in barat Which is going round and round in the society .It is idea of vivan. He clearly stated that there will be atleast 15 rounds for the feel of barat.
He looks at the vivan who is showing his dancing skills with  paltan ,Manav ,Mehar, and his school friends who especially came Mumbai for his Marriage.
How happy Vivan is ! And why not. Afterall two important person of his life are going to get married.
But what about him? Is he happy? Yes,he loves Ananya . Marrying her and spending his whole life with her is like Dream comes true. But circumstances in which this dream is becoming reality is not allowing him to cherish this moment.

Life takes an unexpected turn in last few days . Their hearts beat for eachother and they love each other They are marrying  each other .But still Happiness is missing somewhere.

So how was the chapter?
What is the reason behind Devanya  marriage?

Precap-

"chapter 2😜🤪