Chapter 112

Double update ke High Demand per (Iss baar sach me high Demand tha😜) Double update is here.

"Balveer you here?"asked Ray as Dev enter in the house with bag.He is pale and exhausted .
"Mai yaha kuch pal akele rehne aaya hu"He said in weak voice."please mujhe akela chhor do"He enter in the room dragging his bag behind him and closed the door .He just want to be alone.Being in his castle of Veer lok he can stop anyone to enter but not Ananya and He can't face Ananya now.So he decided to come here as Ray will not be bothered about his condition and will surely leave him alone.

He closed the door behind him and stands leaning on it as he close his eyes to relieve what he saw in memory of  Dr.Salini.
Dr.Salini 's Memory.

"Are you ok"asked Doctor as she is standing in the same house where he found her ID.
"No"said a familiar voice from behind."Everyday Jagne ke baad mujhe chakkar aane lagte hai and kitni baar vomiting bhi hota hai .I even can't eat properly."Said the voice in complaining manner.

"Relax,aaise situation me ye normal hai"Said Doctor as she is still looking at her report"kuch dino tak problem hogi"

"What do you mean to say normal hai"said voice horrified "It's cheating kisi ne mujhe nhi bataya tha ki mai sick rahungi.Mere tummy me se baby ko bahar nikalo"She said with stubbornness.

"Aaise Baby bahar nhi aayega"said Doctor turning toward the girl.It was then Dev saw her face.She is Ananya who is in her early teen and is looking at the Doctor fuming angrily making her eyes small.

"I don't know anything .Baby ko bahar nikalo "She said rolling her eyes."Chakkar to phir bhi thik hai But I can't handle vomiting.Yuck."She made her face.

"Ananya baby abhi bahar nhi aa sakta .Abhi nikalenge to wo mar jayega "said Doctor in convincing tone as she sit in front of her.

"to rehne do"she said as she touch her stomach feeling a new life inside it.
End of the memory.

Tears roll down from his eyes .

Meanwhile in Devanya's house.

"Vivan"said Karuna coming in front of Ananya as she looks at her with wide eyes."TUMNE JANAM DIYA HAI VIVAN KO"It is difficult to say whether it is a statement or a question.

"Kaise baate kar rahi hai karuna ji"said Smita wiping her tears"Vivan kaise..."She stops as she couldn't complete her sentence.

"Smita ji ,Vivan ko ek ajeeb bimari thi jiske wajah se uska growth normal bachho se bahut jyada tej hota thi."Said Karuna as she look at Smita."Doctor ne kaha ki uske genes bahut strong hai isaliye wo 4 saal tak tezi se badhta tha."She looks at Ananya to confirm .She looks down without replying .Karuna look at her in disgust.

"Apne sir pe se kalank hathane ke liye tumne uss bachhe ko kise purane saman ki tarah phek diya" .Said Karuna as she recall little Vivan crying on her Door."tumhe andaza bhi hai Ananya wo kis haal me tha"said Karuna as tear fall from her eyes recalling his face"Tumhe dhundta tha wo , kuch khata pita nhi tha bas wo tap recorder me se tumhe nikalne ki koshish karta tha.Usse nhi pta tha ki tumne usse hi apni zindagi se Nikal pheka hai."She angrily while crying."Unte chhote bachhe ko iss tarah darwaja pe chhorne se pehle tumhari aatma ne tumhe dhikara nhi "She said Shaking Ananya  while Ananya is looking at the floor numbly ."agar maine usse nhi Dekha hota to barish me bhig kar mar..."Karuna stops leaving her as Ananya lift her eyelid to look at her but what she saw is another big blow for her.
"VIVI"She whisper slowly looking at Vivan who is looking shattered.He is looking at his shaking head.
Karuna looks back and found him standing behind her.She never want this , Never wants him to know about bitter truth of his life.He is too small to handle emotional trauma.Karuna goes toward him and put her hand on his shoulder to console him but he is looking at Ananya without blinking.