chapter 6

Dev opens his eyes and look at his fist which is holding Ananya's hand.He look at her who sleeping peacefully .He slowly adjust her hand near her and closes his eyes but again he is going to receive a kick from her but he protect himself
(Baal eer itni asani se punches and kicks thori khayega)

This repeats several times .When he closes his eyes either he is going to receive her kicks or punches.
Dev sits up irritated.
Dev-" Aisa lag raha hai jaise Marshal arts ki practice kar raha hu.

He looked at Ananya who is sleeping in almost his side.
Dev-"jaga du ?nhi itne aaram se so rahi hai . waise kaun sa mere jagane se jaag jayegi .Kumbhkaran ki competitor hai."
He look at the space behind her .
Dev-"uss taraf jaa  kar so jata hu"
He shift toward other side but Ananya's kicks and punches doesn't stop .
Dev-"isse achha to mai veer lok chla jata at least so to jata"
He again shifts his side and this continues several times.
Dev(irritated)-"Aap 10 A.m me jagti ho.Mujhe subah jagne ki adat hai .Sone do pleaaaseee.

He shift Ananya to another side and make him sleep properly.
Dev-"Ab hilna mat .Ok."
He look at cautiously to make sure that she will not starts his Karate practice again. After looking at her for  5 minutes he became sure that he can sleep .
He lie on the bed closes his eyes.but As soon as he close his eyes Ananya is going to punch him but he hold her hand as always.
He look at her hand and her angrily.
Dev-"Bas bahut hua"

He turn toward her and put her arm below his arm locking her arms and similarly locking her legs between  his legs. When he is adjusting her ,her sleep break. She looked at him without any expression. He then realise that he is lying on her side and they are hugging each other. He looked at her nervously who is still looking at him. He hurridely sits up and look straight at the wall and not at Ananya

Dev(nervously)-" wo.....wo mai so raha tha tum jag rhi thi nhi sorry tum so rahi thi mai jag raha tha.....nhi mai bhi so raha tha tum bhi so rahi thi...to . kick ne punches mara to kosish ne maine ki sulako tum du per ..punches kick mar raha tha..........

He is speaking nonstop but stop in the middle when he sees Ananya is walking  inside bathroom without even hearing him. He keep hand on his heart which is beating fast due to nervousness
Ananya came out of Washroom and saw dev is trying to sleep while keeping his arms on his eyes to stop the light rays. He is habituated to sleep in darkness but Ananya has phobia of the same that's why he kept the light on .

She switch off the light and crawled on the bed. she straighten his arm which he is keeping on his eyes and sleep on it keeping her one hand on his chest .
Dev look at her amused who is sleeping very peacefully in his arms.
Dev(in mind)-"Ray tumhe confuse kar raha hai to kya iska badla mijhse logi. Tum kyu mujhe confuse kar rahi ho"

He put  his arm( ,in which she is sleeping) on her shoulder securing her and hold her hand, (which is on his chest, )with his another hand in which mark of pari tara is present and sleep peacefully.

As soon as both sleep ,Ananya 's body starts to glow coherent with the Mark of pari tara in Baalveer's hand.

(Note-Baal veer ke hath me Baal Veer show ki tarah pari tara ka mark hai jabki vivan ke hath me baal veer return me dikhaya gya mark hai)

In morning.

Asusual Dev 's sleep is broken before sunrise. He look at Ananya who is sleeping peacefully in his arms .Her hairs is spreading over her face. He extends his hands to remove her hair but then he remembers about Ray and Ananya. He closed his eyes remembering Ananya's word.
Dev-"kitni bhi kosis kar lu Anu .Kuch baate dil me hamesha chubhti rahegi."

He slowly separate her from himself but she is reluctant to do so. She hug him more tightly.
Ananya(sleepy)-"so jao na dabbu .tumhe abhi kyu jagna hai
Dev-"Kyuki mai subah jagta hu dopahr me nhi"
Ananya(still closing her eyes)-"per mai to subah nhi jagti na,"
Dev-"to tum so jao na mujhe jane do.
She leave him unwillingly and she already starts missing his warmth .Why he has to wake up early everyday?
Dev(looking at her with smirk)-"so jao anu .so jao .at least abhi ke liye to so jao.
Dev returned home after morning excercise and lie beside Ananya who is sleeping peacefully.
Dev-"Good morning Anu.Subah ho gayi hai so good morning Miss pune reject.
Ananya-"Kya hai Dabbu ?abhi to 5 hi bje hai .Sone do mujhe"

Dev-"Ha pta hai.per kya hai na My dear pyari Anu mere nahane ka waqt yahi hai"
Ananya(closing her eye)-"so what ?ab tumhe nehla du kya?
Dev- Are nhi nhi .Aap itna kast mat kijiye aap to bus khud naha lijiye.
Ananya(irritated)-"mai abhi nhi nahaungi mujhe sona hai.

Dev-"aapko sona hai per mujhe to nahana hai na"
Ananya-"to jao na.kisne roka hai"
Dev(dramatically)-"mere usulo ne .tumse pehle mai kaise naha sakta hu"
Ananya look at remembering yesterday's incident. She turn her back toward her and close her eyes.

Dev folded newspaper and make it his mike.
Dev- presenting a great song by Dev Mahesh joshi. Jaaagooooo mohan pyareeeeee jaaaagooooo.

He sings in most doggerel way.Ananya closes her ears with pillow but he  comes near Ananya's ear.
Dev-"Jaaagoooo Anu pyari jaaagoooo .Jaagoooo Anu pyari jaaaagooo.
Ananya throw pillow on her which he caught. He take the broom and act as if he is playing guitar.
Dev-"jaago trin trin Anu pyari trin trin trin jaago.Ab ek raap song from same singer dev joshi. phich pach phich phich phacha phacha phachah phich.jaago Anu pyari jaago jaago Anu pyari jaago jaago jaago jaago Anu pyari.
Ananya sits up irritatelty and look at him who is still showing his talent. She went near him and closes his mouth with his palm.
Ananya(gritting her teeth)-"jaag gayi mai .jaag gyi. so shut up"
She angrily take her clothes and go into baathroom.
Dev(dramatically)-"Uff mere ye usul mere adarsh ."
She closed the door angrily.

So how was the chapter?
New problem in BN is coming soon.