chapter 78

Dev and Ananya enters in their room still arguing about dairy in  whisper after Mahesh and Smita interrupt between their fight and ask them to apologise sternly . They heard Mahesh call his name sternly and Smita calling her name giving last warning to stop their fight. They never thought that their obedient son who never gave him chance to scold is now getting scolded for fighting with his  wife like kids and Ananya who  had easily made a special space in their heart when she came to live with them to complete her school project(research about Balveer) is getting scolded for same .They shake their head and enter in their room leaving professor Aghadi who is still lying on the ground with his leg up in the air as his wheelchair is upside down.

"Sari galti tumhari hai"She said keeping dairy on the table "Aur tumne ye dairy churai kab "

"bahut pehle churai thi .Jab tum nayi nayi society me aayi thi aur Nakabposh ko letter likha tha uske aass pass."He said trying to recall  exact time.

"Wow kitne shamelessly bol rahe ho .Manner less"Said Ananya angrily.

Dev"Manner less nhi hu mai.Ok .Mai nhi padhta agar ye tumhari personal dairy hoti to"

"Ooo really ye personal dairy nhi hai"She said picking up the dairy and he nodded no"to kya hai ye?country ka GDP record"

"Letter"He said taking dairy from her hand "jo tumne mujhe likha tha" he said flipping  pages of the dairy .She looks here and there pressing her lips.

"Hi , Balveer."He starts reading looking at her expression"Aaj ka din bahut hi mixed up raha.Subah Subah Maya ne mujhe taunt kiya ki mai uske Bf ka attraction grab karne ki koshish karti hu.what the heck.".
Ananya looks at him with widened eyes and moves toward Balveer to snatch dairy but Balveer already know her move .So he stop her pushing her away from his one hand  and reads further while she is moving her hands towards dairy , walking continuously but can't move even  a inch.

"Ek to mujhe nhi pta ki wo kaun se BF ki baat kar rahi hai.Jitne iss hostel me girls nhi hai utne to uske dil me  boys hai .24 hours Baby,baby and Baby .Yaak .Mai apne BF ko kabhi bhi Baby vaby nhi bulane wali"He said pressing each word of last line and looks at her face whose face is now red due to anger or shyness or may be due to both.
"Dabbu wapas do mujhe"She said moving her hand more fastly.

"itni bhi kya jaldi hai aage bhi hai"He continues with smile."Aur mera sirf ek hi BF hoga aur mai usse hi shaadi karungi .I am one man woman .  "He looks at her who is now closing her eyes tightly with cute smile."Uss maya jaisi nhi.Agar timnasa ne logo se interact karne se mana nhi Kiya hota na to usske taunt ka aaisa jaw breaking reply deti ki sare teeth zameen per aa jate."He read slowly thinking that she was even not allowed to speak what she want to say.Ananya open her eyes feeling sadness in his voice and looks at his face which is now reflecting his pain for being their with her.He reads further"Dekho na mai bhi kitni stupid hu.Yaha timnasa dost to dur dushman banane ki ki permission nhi deti waha mai Bf ki soch rahi hu.Kyu kisi bechare ki achhi khasi Zindagi ko barbaad karu. Mai akeli hi achhi . By the way timnasa ne BN me friends bnane ka instruction diya hai.that means Mumbai me mai waise reh sakti hu jaise mai chahti hu .I wish Mumbai pahuch ker sabse pehle mai tumse milu.Aaj ke liye Bye and Good night."

He closes the dairy feeling sad and looks at Ananya who is looking at him emotionally.
"Waise achha hi hai Nakabposh tumhare BF ke dream ko pura kar raha hai"He said bitterly .Ananya looks at him suddenly as something strikes in her mind .Is he trying to change their pathetic love story into romantic one in a new way?.She recalls Nakabposh's word.

Looking at her expression he knows that she understands his hint .She faces hard time not to blush .
"tumhe jo samajhna hai samjho ."She said picking her bag and leaves from there smiling inwardly and he looks around pretending to be frustrated and follow her.

After some time

Ananya is waiting for the nakabposh behind her college as today they have to confront Ray.Vivan is going to come their directly with the help of his magic but she can't use magic as Timnasa is keeping eyes on her and she is totally clueless about her magical power.She heard his bike sound and next second he is in front of her.

"Again late"She  said looking at him hopelessly.
Nakabposh-"Again sorry"

"Ek khubsurat ladki ko intezar karwana kya achha lagta hai tumhe"She said suppressing her smile.

"agar khubsurat ladki  intezar karte hue aur bhi khubsurat lage to why not"he said extending his hand toward her.

"Har baar Der se aane ka achha bahana hai"she said holding his hand
"but har baat tum wait karti ho"He said pulling her gently .They look in each other eyes reading unsaid emotions .
"Vivi wait kar raha hoga"said Ananya breaking eye lock.He signal her to sit .She sit behind him  and is going to place her hand on his shoulder but stop recalling their last ride and wrap her arms around him.He starts his bike with loop side smile where a strom is waiting for him .

Truth is  beautiful as well as dangerous  thing.It depends on how it is handled.Now Vivan is holding truth serum which will given to Ray that will put straightjacket on Ray's ability to filter truth.

So how was the chapter?

I know precap kuch aur tha .But agar wo add karti to chapter Bahut lamba ho jata.So keep patience .

Precap-"Same as last one.