Chapter 123

"Didi ,Didi "Shouted Vivan running toward vacant place where Ananya was lying some second before.Balveer run with him .They look here and there for Ananya.
"Kahi Didi ko Jaikas to nhi le gya"Said Vivan as he looks paused.
"Kaun Jaikas?"asked Balveer looking at him .
"I mean Bambaal "Said Vivan "Jaldi chalo partner hume Didi ko bachana hoga".He said panicking .

They disappear from there and appears in front of the cottage.

"Hum yaha kyu aaye hai partner "asked  Vivan as he thought they are going to Shinkai but Balveer bring him here.

"Bhaiya se milne"Said Balveer as he move toward door.
"Kaun bhaiya?"Asked Vivan following him.
"Ray "said Balveer looking at him and enter in the cottage.
"Ray aur Bhaiya "said Vivan to himself astonished .He enter behind him.
"Bhaiya"call Balveer as he enter.
"What happen Balveer"asked Ray coming out from the room.

"Mujhe tumhari madat chahiye "Said Balveer .
"Anything for you"Said Ray.

Vivan is looking from Ray to Balveer with wide eyes during their conversation

"Tumhe shinaki ke secret places ke bare me pta hai?"asked Balveer.

"I can't say about every place but most of them mai janta hu"Said Ray "But why?"
"Ananya ko Bambaal le gya hai.Aur Mujhe pura Vishwas hai ki wo usse shinkai ke hi kisi gupt sthan per le gya"Said Balveer.

"What!!!! But usse Ananya se kya lena dena hai. He must be trying to blackmail you"Said Ray clenching his fist angrily.
"Nhi Ray.Usse Ananya se hi matlab hai .He is obsessed with her"Said Balveer angrily.

"What!!"said Ray shocked "How this can be possible? wo humesha mujhe Ananya se dur rehne ki....."Ray paused and looks at Balveer "Damn it "He angrily punch on the wall."Let's go."

In Shinkai

Balveer and Vivan along with Ray enter in the Shinkai by defeating the guards on the entrance.
"abhi hum inse ladte hue waqt barbad nhi kar sakte.Hume jald se jald Ananya ke pass pahuchna hoga."said Balveer .

"Ha, partner .Pta nhi Didi kha hai.Aap Didi ke pass jayiye mai inse nipatta hu"said Vivan.

"Chalo"Said Balveer nodding as they follow Ray.They are moving under water cautiously but with full speed.Balveer looks around suspiciously.They have already checked some of the places but still they have not seen any hindrance in their way not even a single soldier which is quite weird.

"This is one of them .Chalo Balveer"Said Ray pointing toward a wall .Balveer lead the way as Ray follow him.Ray open the entrance.It is dark inside .Balveer enter in the room cautiously.He tries to take his another step but he can't move his legs.It seems like his legs are stuck in the ground.
"What happen Balveer"asked Ray concerned.
"Mai hil nhi paa raha."He said trying to move . Suddenly he feels something is crawling on him and starts wrapping itself around him.Before he can move it totally wrap his body leaving his leg.

"Shinkai me swagat hai Balveer"said a voice as room gets lit up.

"Birba "Said Ray looking at her  and then at Balveer's feet ."Damn it . ye birba ka invented glue hai and special rope hai .You can't get out of it."He said worriedly."Isse bahar aane ke liye special potion hai "

"Jo sirf mere pass hai"Said Birba showing a tube in which a green liquid is kept.

"per ab nhi rahega"Said Vivan as he suddenly attack on Birba and that tube fall in water.

" well done Vivan"Said Ray as he enter inside.Vivan move forward to pick up the tube but Next moment Some soldiers appears in front of them.They attack on Vivan with their weapons but Vivan smartly save himself.As Vivan is busy in fighting ,Birba move toward tube at the same time Ray too move toward tube.A soldier come in front of Ray ,and tried to hit him from his weapon but Ray hold it and punch him .Same time Birba bent forward to pick up the tube  but Vivan attack on her from his magic and she falls away
from it.Ray take the tube and move toward Balveer .

"Roko usse"Shouted Birba to her soldiers but Vivan didn't allow any of them to move.All of them are looking at Ray who hold the tube and remove its cap.
"Thank you"Said Balveer with slight smile.

"Not that Soon Balveer"said Ray  smirking.

So how was the chapter?
Precap- Next chapter 😈😈😈😈