Chapter 37

Birba attacks on vivan but suddenly a small cyclone 🌀 comes there  which blocks birba attack .Birba, Bambaal and Ray  looks at it shockingly.
" Itni jaldi bhi kya hai?"Said Balveer still closing his eyes from the chamber.Birba looks at the chamber with shock.Ray who is standing in the other chamber which is kept beside the first chamber ,is going to come in front of balveer but Bambaal signals him to stop and he himself hide behind the controller.

Balveer opens his eyes with a victory smirk.
Balveer-"abhi to maine hello bhi nhi bola."😏😏😎😎

Bambaal -"ye hosh me kaise aa gya.iss per to hum pal pal nazar rakh rahe the"

Bambaal hurriedly starts the machine and suddenly a liquid starts filling in the chamber .Birba and Bambaal smirks evily.
Birba-"hello bolne ka waqt nhi hai tumhare pass"
Balveer smirks and with one punch he breaks the chamber shocking Ray,Bambaal and Birba. Bambaal signals Ray to hide ,he silently comes out from chamber and hide somewhere.However Balveer notice him but pretend like he didn't saw him.
Birba -"tumhari shaktiya jaa chuki thi na"
Balveer-"keval jaadui shaktiya.Meri shakti meri atam shakti aur mere pariwar ka sath hai."
He looked sidewise .Birba looks there and found pani pari appears there.

Pani pari-"Tum pani me rehni wali aur mai pani pari."
She signals cyclone which stops.

Birba-"tum behosh the to .."

Balveer(smiling sarcastically)-" tumhe lagta hai Balveer mamuli behoshi ki injection se behosh ho jayega"

Birba -' per tum sinkai tak pahuche kaisi."
Pani pari and Balveer looks at each other smirking.
Flash back starts.

When Balveer leaves for the factory Ananya starts tracking Ray's location and when Ray enters in Shinkai with Balveer.
Ananya-"Omg ye signal to Atlantic Ocean ke  Bermuda triangle se aa raha hai"
Masti pari-"Bermuda triangle ye kya hai ?
Ananya- Atlantic Ocean me ek jagah hai jaha se bahut sare aircraft aur ships mysterious way me disappear ho jata hai.that means shinkai yahi hai.Agar ye jagah pani me hai to pani pari se behtar kya ho sakta hai."

Flashback end.
Birba attacks on balveer but Pani pari again stops her and attacks on her due to which she falls .
Balveer looks at Vivan and went near him he is going to enter in the half oval chamber when suddenly walls of the chamber starts moving upward and that chamber closes.
Birba-"Khud ko to bacha liya per afsos iss bachhe ko nhi bacha paoge.Agle 2 ghante me ye Bachha issi me tarap tarap kar mar jayega aur tum kuch bhi nhi kar paoge.
Balveer looks at her angrily and punches on the chamber but it is of no use.Pani pari comes near Balveer and she also tries to break the wall but failed.They look toward Birba but she is not there.Suddenly many soldiers come there and surrounds them
"Shinkai me bina ijaazat ane ka dand jaante ho"Said a voice behind the soldiers.Soldiers leaves the way and a Elderly looking man comes there in front of Balveer.
Man-"Kaun ho tum ? Aur shinkai tak kaise pahuche?
Balveer-"Veer lok ka sanchalak Balveer hu mai.Aur mai yaha aya nhi laya gya hu"
Man-"Balveer!! jinke janam ke  bare me pustako me bhavishyawani hui hai"
Man signals his soldiers to put their weapons down.He politely bow down in front of Balveer
Man-" Mai Jalraj Kaikos Mahan yodha Balveer ka Shinkai me swagat karta hu.
Balveer tells him about attacks by Shinkai without mentioning Ray and Warn him that if he is involved in this then it is neither good for him nor for shinkai .Kaikos promised him that he will surely find the culprit . Balveer asked Kaikos about Oval chamber and got to know that this chamber is made from a very strong magical material and cannot be broken by muscle power.Balveer signals pani pari who takes the chamber as well as whole machine with her .