Chapter 86

Ananya's POV

I have decided to show some tantrums and like a good BF he endure my tantrums .I couldn't show fake anger for long time due to his cute apologies so I decided to sit on his bike.I couldn't see anything while sitting on the bike due to speed of his bike .Soon he stops his bike and then I am able to see the surrounding clearly.Tall trees is there all around blocking sunrays that makes the surrounding shadowy.That means we are standing in a forest.Seems like forest is his favourite holiday destination.Is he tarzan or what?I wonder  Does forest give home feeling for Donkeys too? My eyes volunteeraly looks at him as this questions strikes in my mind.

He pointed  behind me from his finger .I looks back slowly and what I saw is mesmerizing and astonishing .Infinite Fireflies are   arrange themselves in some pattern.I tries to understand that pattern .I can understand some letters.It is like 'I,V,E, and some are on way of arranging.
"I LOVE YOU" is glinting beautiful in the sky and below it fireflies has arranged themselves forming my face.
I feel speechless at that moment .This is something which is beyond my imagination .My hand automatically goes on my mouth . I don't know when I starts jumping shouting and hugs him tightly and subconsciously peck him on his lips.

Dev'POV

She keeps looking at the fireflies for some time and then starts jumping in happiness shouting omg omg.I flinch for a second due to her sudden shout .I know what is coming next.She hugs me tightly.This is her  normal reaction whenever she becomes super happy.But what she did next is surprising for me.She pecks me on my lips and again gets busy in jumping breaking the hug as if this is more than normal between us.

After some seconds of jumping she turns towards me with her sweet and wide smile but soon her wide smile starts narrowing and her cheeks starts turning red .She looks down , tucking her hair strands behind her ears ,too shy to look at me.

Ananya's POV

I looks at him again and found him standing like statue , looking at me flabbergasted.Then I realises what I did two seconds before.Now I feels my cheeks burning and I Don't know how to avoid his gaze.
I thought to ignore him and pretends to be  engulfed in the surrounding so,I move forward admiring that scene but he hold my wrist , pull me towards himself ,wraps his hand around my waist.I dare not to look at him.My eyes are fixed on his jacket but I can feel him coming nearer.I closes my eyes as my heart beat increases .I opens it immediately as I feel something hard on my lip and looks at him whose is looking sideways frustrated .Then something strikes in my mind ,the mask .I giggle looking at face and he looks at me instantly .His frustration has gone and is replaced by loopside smile.

"Mask ke 1001 disadvantages"I said still giggling.
"Right"He said making his grip tighter on my waise with some mischievous glimpse in his eyes, making me worry"But tumne to mask nhi pehna hai na"

My mouth open wide hearing him and looking at mischief in his eyes.

"I ..I ..think hume late ho gaya hai.Ghar jana chahiye"I said trying to free myself from his grip but who can come out from Balveer's grip.

Dev's POV

She is trying to come out from my grip without looking at me.But How can I leave her easily?

"Not before I get what I want"I said with smile and What I saw next is surprising for me.She stops struggling and looks at me blushing.She  comes toward me slowly putting her hand on my eyes .I closes my eyes waiting .
But Next second she freed herself from the grip and ran away giggling.Then I realises that my grip automatically looses due to her .I run behind her to catch her ofcourse with a smile while she is running away still laughing.
I stopped some steps behind me ,when she stops suddenly looking at something.I reaches near her .She is looking at that tree which is answer of my last riddle, with unknown emotions.

Ananya's POV

I was running away from dabbu when my eyes fall on the old tree . I stop to  look at it . Sounds  starts echoing in my ears .

Jab hum budhe ho jayenge aur humare Vivah ki 50 saal baad jab hum yaha aayenge to ye vriksh ke jaad humare rishte ki majbooti darshayegi.

I touches its trunk and it's leaves.I don't why I feel heaviness in my heart .

Isske paate hume batayenge ki humne saath mil kar dukh sukh ke kitne mausam bitaye hai.'

My eyes automatically feels with tears and don't know when it flows down my cheeks.I recall My nightmare in which I saw Dabbu lying on the ground soaked in blood . Scene of A temple starts flashing in front of my eyes .I come out from my thoughts feeling Dabbu hand on my shoulder.

Dev's POV

I saw tears in her eyes which increases my worries . What happens to  her.She was laughing just some seconds before.

"what happen Ananya"I asked.

"ye ...ye .."She said pointing toward the tree "sapna .....tum......"She holds her forehead trembling , breathing hard."awaaz.... tumhari awaaz  ......"She hold her forehead from her both hand.It seems like this place is somehow related  to her that's why this is included in the riddles.I looks at her who is holding her head tightly.
"Ananya relax"I said holding her shoulder .
"Mandir"She said looking restless"aardhnareswar ka mandir.Yaha pass me hi hai.Tum mujhe le gaye the waha."She said trembling badly."Mera sar"She holds her head"tum mandir me kuch keh rahe the mujhse per mujhe yaad nhi aa rha"She said crying badly"Mujhe yaad kyu nhi aa raha"

Oh!No.She is looking very restless .I have to calm her .
"Ananya Relax"I said trying to stop her trembling.
"Mandir,yaha hai.Mai sach keh rahi hu"She said pressurising her words as if she is trying to making me believe.

"Ho sakta hai.But relax ok.You don't need to freak out, Ananya . Humari life me strange things hona normal hai .Relax "I said rubbing her hand slowly .She places her head on my chest and wraps her hand around me .I can feel wetness on my chest.She is still crying . It is still difficult for her to adopt bizzare events of her life.It is totally justified.Afterall She has  spent her life believing that she is a normal human.

But why she is saying that I took him in the temple .I can't forget any event of my life then why I can't remember anything ? I too feels some connections from this place .Why? and how?

So how was the chapter?

Precap-"Bad Hair Day.