Chapter-101

She looks at the clock opening her eyes half open which is showing 7 o'clock of morning .She closes her eyes turning her back but sits up as if bed give her some type of electric shock.
"Oh!no sab ke jagne se pehle ghar jana tha.Ab tak to maa jaag gayi hogi"She said to herself bitting her nails but soon get relaxed looking at the surrounding as she is in her own room.
"Mai to ghar me hi hu"
She again lie pulling the blanket till her face .
"Kya!!mai ghar me  hu"She again sits up looking at the room.
"Dabbu le kar aaya hoga"She mentally slap herself for her senseless question .She sits keeping her pillow in his lap and looks at the empty side of the bed.Her smiles adore her face  as she starts turning red recalling last night.Taking a deep breath she puts her pillow down literally threating herself not to blush in front of anyone .She is going to stand up when her eyes fall on a small piece of paper near clock.She pick it up and Read
"Good morning"She read the paper with smile , recognising the writer"Kal tum beach per hi so gayi thi So , I have to shift you here "She smile keeping it on her lap "mai beach per so gayi thi☺️"She said with blush but soon her facial expression changes into shock."Mai beach per so gayi thi"😱😱😱.

She looks at the letter again and again in shock.
"Kya hua?"asked Dev entering in the room .She looks at him who is normal as if nothing happens.

"Mai beach ...."She said standing up but stops realising that she has to treat Nakabposh and Dev as two different person .She looks at Dev who is looking at her questioning expression."Kal baarish hui thi to.."She said trying to ask him about this letter indirectly.

"Baarish? February ke mahine me?"He said raising his one brow and  goes  toward the study table."koi sapna dekha hai kya?

"Sapna ?"She said to herself in low voice "Wo sapna nhi tha"She said in rising her voice slightly.😦

"Kya sapna nhi tha?"He said looking at her totally clueless about what she is speaking.🤨

"Wo tum..matlab ..hum ...wo .. baarish ... aur wo.."She said in broken sentence as she is not able to complete her sentence 😳😳.

"Kya  bol rahi ho?"He said looking at her raising his one brow."Kabhi kabhi sapne realistic lagte hai.Itna tension lene wali baat nhi hai . Relax.Sapna hi to tha"😌

"Sapna nhi tha .Mai waisa  sapna nhi dekh sakti . Mujhe to bahut kuch pta tak nhi tha.to mai kaise...She said panicking ".mai to aisa kuch soch bhi nhi sakti sapna to dur ki baat hai"She looks at him.😧

"Aaisa kya  dekha tumne?He asked looking at her.🧐

"wo ..."She opens her mouth to speak but closes it ."sach me sapna hi tha kya?She looks at him questioning but he looks clueless.Is all that was a dream?😨
She sits down 😰while Balveer is looking at her👀

In Kaal lok

"Tum logo ek bachhe ko nhi pakad sakte"Shouted Timnasa at her soldiers including Bhaymar .She is trying to captivate Vivan from last one month but every time she has failed .

"Hum koshish kar rahe hai Bhayrani per .."Said One of the soldier bowing down but before he can complete his sentence Timnasa attack on him and he falls down lifeless.

"Inper krodhit hone se kya hoga Timnasa"Said Bhaymar "Jab tumhari yojanayen  safal nhi hoti .ye bechare to tumhare sewak hai"Said Bhaymar with sarcastic smile .Timnasa looks at him fuming

"Vivan ko todne ki koshish karo to Balveer aur wo ladki Ananya usse sambhal lete hai . Aur un dono me se kisi ko todne ki koshish karo do wo ek dushre ko sambhal lete hai .Jab tak teeno saath hai tab tak hum unka kuch nhi bigad Sakte" Continue Bhaymar.

"Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai "Said Timnasa with smile"band ghadi bhi din me do baar sahi samay batati hai"She looks at Bhaymar with smile and extend her hand signalling toward empty space . Face of Balveer , Ananya and Vivan appear on three circle which is rotating overlapping eachother.

"Ab tak mai inke kamjori per waar kar rahi thi ab waar inke taqat per hoga"She said looking at the circles and produce a arrow in her hand.Aiming toward the circles she shoot that arrow toward it.

Timnasa-"Balveer ke taqat uski achhai hai.Usne kabhi kisi ko takleef nhi di ye uska gurur hai.AB WO GURUR TUTEGA AUR TUTEGA BALVEER"

Arrow strikes on Balveer's face while Vivan's circle is coming towards it rotating.
Timnasa-"Vivan ki taqat Balveer aur Ananya per uska Vishwash hai .AB WO VISHWAS  TUTEGA  AUR TUTEGA BALVEER.

Arrow which is struck on Balveer's face pierce through the Vivan's face Meanwhile Ananya's circle is coming toward both circles

Timnasa-"Ananya ki taqat hai Balveer aur Vivan ka saath .AB WO SAATH CHHUTEGA AUR TUTEGI ANANYA."

Arrow pierce  through Ananya' s face and passes through it.Three Circles simultaneously  falls down breaking into pieces.

Timnasa-"Iss tarah bhikhrenge teeno ki ek  dusre ko sambhalne ka mauka tak nhi milega"

She laughs loudly .

In Devanya's house.

Ananya is making tea in the kitchen lost in her thoughts .
"Good morning beta"Said Smita entering in the kitchen.
"Good morning maa"She said pouring tea in the cup."Aap pehle aaram se chai pi lijiye ."She said while arranging cups on the tray.Smita nodded and follow her as Ananya move towards the hall .

She gives tea to everyone as her thoughts is still in Dev's words.

"Smita ,aaj office ke liye jaldi nikal jaaunga "Said Mahesh taking cup from the tray  and Ananya goes to give  it to Dev."Kal raat ko baarish hui thi to aaj raste me pani zama ho gaya hoga"

Ananya looks at Dev with open mouth.Dev take the cup trying to suppress his smile without Daring to look at her as he can easily guess that she is glaring at him .When he was going to enter in the room ,he looks at her who sit.up suddenly and then lie down again sit up ,then smiles.He can easily guess line of her thoughts.So he decided to prank with her.

She moves inside stomping her feet still glaring him .

So how was the chapter?
Ab kya hoga Dev ka?

Kya karne wali hai Timnasa?