Chapter 100

Ananya's POV
More than a month has passed after that incident but Dabbu's wound is still  fresh.It's not that he is 24×7 sad but I can feel that he is broken from inside despite of his nonsense acting.His bond with Ray is becoming better nowadays.He used to spent some time with him as Balveer .Most of the time Ray Shares his memory with Maa and Papa and this increases his  pain .I still don't want to recall that night when I found him in that state.For the first time in his life Balveer is not able to hide his feelings.

"Bhabhi ,aaj Valentine Day ka kya plan hai"Said Mehar sitting beside me and then I remember that today is Valentine's day and this is my First Valentine which is worth celebrating.Looking at my face Mehar got to know that I have forgotten this day.
"Kya Bhabhi,Ballu ke sath reh kar aap bhi uski tarah ho gayi ho.At least kuch to romantic karo"She said.

No I am not like dabbu.He is more romantic than me . Actually I am too much shy when it comes to be romantic.But I have to do something for him but what?

Dev's POV

We are in the college from morning and everyone is celebrating Valentine's day .I recall how last time I wished her Valentine.Then I didn't know why I want to wish her but Today I know she is special for me.Taking a red rose,I go toward her when she is coming out from her classroom with some more students.

"Happy Valentine's Day"I said with smile and she looks at me with smile.I know she can see my pain no matter how much I tried to hide my pain but she smiles pretending that she can't see my pain .So that, smile of my face will not disappear.

"Thank you"She said taking rose from my hand.
"Sirf Thank you"I said disappointed.Isn't she supposed to say same.

"Ha,thank you"She said shrugging her shoulder and moves forward."ab kya rose lene ke liye sorry bolu"

"To tumhe mujhse kuch nhi kehna"I said following her.

"kaha to ,Thank you"She said looking at me by turning back and I follow her .In the whole journey ,I am waiting to hear Happy Valentine's day from her mouth but she is saying everything except that.So ,I can't even except a Valentine's day wish from my wife.Entering the house ,I directly goes in my room, putting my bag at  it's place ,I storm out not waiting for any chance to talk with her.

After spending some time with Vivan and  hearing Dadaji's encyclopaedia ,I go to meet Ray but not before giving some time to girpade ji as he is stuck in a complicated case, according to him.Meeting with Ray has mixed effects on me .It feels good when our relationship is improving day by day.But his every talks turns toward his childhood memories with Maa and his father.May be he is trying to introduce my parents to me .But His talks also includes his father which is like salt on my wound.

I return home , spent some time with my family,have dinner,and now I am in my room after spending whole Valentine's day with everyone except Ananya.So, Ananya has successfully spoilt  my whole Valentine  day but where she is?.I  have seen her entering in the room.Door of bathroom is open too.I was wondering when I recieved her letter (For Nakabposh).

"Happy Valentine's Day Mystery Man"

A smile automatically come on my face .
"Aaj ke special Day ke liye ek special surprise wait kar raha hai.Meet me at the same place jaha tumne mujhe surprise Diya tha."

Oh! That means She was planning surprise for me . But what? 

Transforming myself into Nakabposh,I  stop my  bike at the same place and my  eyes fall on small earthen lamp burning near roots of a tree in the dark night.I move toward the lamp and found a piece of Paper stuck on a trunk of a tree.
"Khubsurat sa ye safar
Tu manjil ,tu hi dagar,
tu sathi mera,tu Humsafar,