Chapter 45

Ananya opens her eyes lazily to witness most unexpected and cute scene in front of her . Her dabbu is sleeping peacefully hugging her (as always) with open mouth.She looks at him smiling and clicks a picture to save this rare moment.But her smile faded remembering last night.She leaves from there to meet Vivan.

In Vivan 's room .

She sits besides Vivan who is sleeping peacefully .She caresses his hair thinking Dev's word .She can clearly understand Timnasa's trap and how they are slowly getting entangled in her trap without their knowledge.More she was trying to get out from this trap more she is getting snarled And now she is this much  entwined in the trap that she can't do anything instead of just waiting for the strom which can destroy their life and now she has decided just to wait .As Dabbu said they will handle it together.They will face it together.They will hold each other hands to protect each other from falling . Team shadow will surely win.She kissed on Vivan's forehead lovingly and leave from there.

In Debanya's room.

Ananya comes out of the washroom after a refreshing shower and is standing near the mirror to get ready.She picks up the hair dryer and look at the Dev who is still sleeping. Thinking something she kept that back and leave from there.

"Good morning Dabbu"She said sweetly to her husband who is sleeping lying on his stomach.He lazily opens his eyes but again closed it due to sunrays falling on his eyes.He rub his lazily but soon opens his eyes shocked as he always wakes up before sunrise but  today sun is shining brightly .He doesn't need to look at the clock to realise that first time in his life he woke up late.He turns around yawning and gets freezed at his place .His one hand is on his eyes and mouth is open in yawning position.
Ananya is standing in front of him with tea in her hand.She is wearing a yellow dress , with her long wet hair open and smile adoring her lips and sunrays falling on her make her look like a Sunflower who just bloom with the sunrise.
He slowly puts his hand back still gazing her intensely due to which her heartbeats increases as if it has taken part in formula 1 race and has to win.
She looks here and there to avoid his gaze . Seeing him still looking at her she coughed tugging her strands behind her ear bringing him back in reality.
"Good morning, oh! sorry , good afternoon Dabbu"She said forwarding a cup of tea towards him.

"Good afternoon madam"he said taking cup from her hand and adjusting himself properly on bed while she sits in front of her taking her tea.
"tum thik ho na"She asked him with concern.
"Ha,kafi light feel kar raha hu."He said taking a sip .
"Kya hua"He asked looking at her who is  thinking something.
Ananya-"aaa....wo...... Sorry."
Dev-"sorry?"
" Mujhe tumhare effort ko aise barbad nhi karna chahiye tha.I am sorry"she said looking down ."But tab mujhe nhi pta tha ki mere action ka kaisa reaction hoga.But now I promise ki I will never ever be hurdle in way to fulfill your promise."

He looked at her with slight smile.
Ananya(hesitating)-"Ek aur baat thi"

Dev-"kya?"
"Are you in love?"She asked nervously.
He spilled the tea from his mouth and starts coughing badly due to her unexpected questions.She rub his back and give him water while he looked at her from corner of his  eyes👀.
Ananya-"Bolo na .Do you love someone?"
Dev-"ha karta hu na"
Ananya-"kisse"
Dev-"Papa se karta hu, dono  maa se karta hu,Manav se karta hu ,Mehar se karta hu,Vivan se karta hu,pariyo se karta hu, dooba -dooba se karta hu,(looking at Ananya who is glaring at him) Apne pariwar ke har ke sadasya se karta hu, dharti se karta hu,apne kartavya se  karta hu ,paudho se karta hu...
List is going on and on while he tries to escape from there by slowly coming down from bed.He stands up and is going to escape but Ananya who is already prepared for this holds his hand with smile conveying that I know your tricks.

Ananya-"pure universe se pyar karte ho.Pyar ke devta ho.I know that ok.and you very well know that What I am talking about"

Dev(innocently)- Nhi mai nhi janta"😇😇

Ananya-"I am talking about Ishq wala love"
Dev-"that's not fair pyar to pyar hota hai.We should not discriminate between love. Stop discrimination . Stop discrimination."
He said rising his fist in protesting maneer.✊✊
Ananya(rolling her eyes)-"And stop drama too.I very well know ko you love someone."

Dev-"tumhe kaise pta ?Mai to personal diaries bhi nhi likhta"

Ananya-"Kaal sastra se"

Dev-"Kaal sastra bolta bhi hai?🤔

Ananya-"stop acting like a dumb ok.Timnasa ne ke baar mujhe ek weapon ka information lane bheja tha

Dev-"jab tumhe maa ko free karwana ka tarika mila tha?
Ananya-"Right.And that weapon is non other than kaal shastra.May be tum uske attack se bach gaye isliye timnasa uske bare me janna chahti thi"

Dev-"Tumhe kaal Shastra ke bare me pta hai?"
Ananya-"to abhi kya mai tumhe purpose kar rhi thi.Wahi to kaha maine .I know about it.pura reasearch kiya hai maine"

Dev-"kya pta hai tumhe"
Ananya-"Kaal sastra is one of the dangerous weapon jo keval ek baar use ho sakta hai.But wo kitna dangerous hai ye depend karta hai ki attack kaha hua.For e.g. agar aapke hands per usse attack hoga to it will not harm you much.Keval do jagah per uska attack bahut dangerous hota hai.First on brain and second on heart .Aur dono jagah per work karne ka process alag hota hai"

Dev-"Alag hota hai kaise ?

Ananya-"Agar hum brain per attack ki baat kare to It can cause sudden death as it will stop functioning of brain but bahut rare possibility hai ki sudden death na ho per in that case coma ne jana to sure hai.
Dev-"Jo mere case me hua"
Ananya-"Correct.but coma me bahar aane ke chances bahut kam hote hai around 0.001% wo bhi tab jab your mental state is strong enough aur aapki treatment achhe se chal rahi hai."

Dev-"All thanks to Shaurya and Rani pari.Mere liye kalp pushp ,jo ki ek bahut ki rare herb hai ,usse lane me hi Rani pari ne apni jaan ....

Ananya-"But tumhare case me to attack at a time Brain aur heart dono per hua tha na"
Dev-"haa.to kaal sastra heart pe kaise affect karta hai?"
Ananya-"Jaha brain per attack se at the spot death ho jati hai per bachne ke bhi slight hi sahi chances hai.Per heart per attack karne se effect kuch special conditions me hota hai aur immediate effect nhi hota hai .heart slowly slowly function karna band karne lagta hai and at last stage function itna slow karta hai ki heartbeat sunai bhi nhi deti aur issme bachne ke chances almost nhi hai tab tak jab tak.

She looks at him doubtfully🧐🧐

Dev-"jab tak kya?

Ananya-"Heart per kaal sastra ko asar karne ke liye trigger karwana parta hai.With the help of feelings.Kaal sastra ko asar karne ke liye important hai ki something is hurting you very much.You should have some negative feelings for e.g.Hatred, anger, hurt, disbelief anything.

Dev-"Issliye Timnasa ne mujhe wo sab kaha taki Kaal sastra ka asar mujh per ho.

Ananya-"Right .Aur unfortunately tumper dono tarah se attack ho gya.But abhi tum per kaal sasta ka koi asar nhi hai because aaisa hota to kal raat you couldn't talk about anything.In fact wo sab yaade uske aasar ko fast kar dete causing unbearable pain in your heart which may be result to .."

She is right ,he had felt that unbearable pain whenever something came up which makes him remember his past and before Veer diwas he lost his consciousness and was almost at the door of his death.

Dev-"per kaal sastra ka asar khatam kaisa hota hai"
Ananya-"Jaise suru hota hai.With the help of feelings.You are in love na .tabhi your heart is able to overcome from the effect of kaal sastra"

So how was the chapter?
Now Will Dev confess his love?
If yes,then.what will be Ananya's reaction.
Precap-"Nhi bataungi"😜😜😜

Very soon Nakabposh is again coming in the scene For welcoming evil gangs with his swag😎😎🏍️🏍️🏍️

Swag se karenge sab ka Swagat