Chapter 91

...threeee,twooo,Oneee

Ananya closes her eyes feeling helplessness , ready for the worst New year.

Haappppy Newwww Yeaaarrr

She opens her eyes instantly hearing cheerful Noise . Everyone are wishing eachother with Smile throwing their mask . In one corner Men's group are laughing due to their banter .Women are gathered in another side .Kamini ji is again showing off and Padmini ji along with rest of the women is enjoying her talks.She looks at the children who are playing as well as eating together.She smiles looking around thanking God .
"Bhabhi"Said Mehar coming toward her."Happy New year"She said hugging her.
Ananya-"Happy New year ,Mehar"

"Bhabhi Ballu kaha hai"asked Manav coming toward her looking around.

"Ananya ,Vivan kaha hai?"She said coming toward Ananya leaving her group.
"Aunty ,wo yahi kahi hoga"Said Ananya .
"Bolo nhi,Suno.Mai to nischint thi ki tum uska khayal rakhti ho.pta nhi kaha hai  "Saying this she goes away to look for Vivan and Ananya  keep looking at her with open mouth.

"Bhabhi, ballu kaha hai ?"Manav repeated his question"Saalo baad naye saal me hum sab saath hai aur wo gayab hai."

"Mai yaha hu Manav"Said Dev coming toward them with Vivan.They look at Ananya with smirk .
Flashback starts

Ananya contact Vivan through telepathy and found that they are stuck in the Timnasa's trap and they don't know where Ray is  ?She knows   that Balveer will find some way .So,she goes inside her house and find Ray's location with the help of the his watch and send it on Vivan's watch which is gifted by Nakabposh.

"Dost, Didi ne Ray ka location bheja hai"Said Vivan looking at the watch .He looks up at Nakabposh and found him concernterated  at the door.

"Pattern"Said Nakabposh looking at the door"Iss door ka movement ek pattern follow kar raha hai."He keeps looking at the door."Mere point karne per wall ko cross karna without thinking anything else,ok."He looks at Vivan to make sure he is ready.He nodded yes.
"Now"He said pointing toward the wall.Vivan runs toward it with full speed and is going to collide with wall but suddenly door comes in Front of it and he comes out.Behind him Nakabposh also arrives.Soon they reaches near Timnasa and Ray. and hide behind a pillar .
"Chale "Said Vivan looking at the Nakabposh wondering why we are behind the pillars.
"No , Vivan. I think hume Balveer ki jarurat hogi"Said Nakabposh looking at the black heart "Mai Balveer ko bula kar lata hu"Saying this he disappear from there . Since he knows that this heart cannot be destroyed by his weapons .
Vivan (in mind)-"Wow,kya baat hai? Partner khud jaake khud ko kahenge ki unhe khud ki jarurat hai phir khud hi khud ki madat karne khud aayenge.Self sufficient"
Meanwhile countdown began

"Jaldi jaldi gino Bhayraja .kahi Balveer na aa jaye"Said Tauba -tauba.
Bhyamar-......Panch,Char ,teen ,do..

And black heart breaks into pieces and falls on the ground.Bhaymar and Timnasa looks at the pieces in shock.

"Dil se Bulaya (snap snap snap) Balveer aaya"

They looks up and find Balveer is standing there with victory smile.
Meanwhile Ray comes out from the Timnasa's effect.
"Happy ,Oh! sorry ,Sad New year Timmy aunty"Said Vivan coming from behind .

"Chalo Ray"Said Balveer coming toward Ray.
"Agar mujhe pta hota ki iss plan me tum bhi samil ho to mai kabhi bhi issme include nhi hota"Said Ray looking at him with hate.Balveer shakes his head at his thoughts and hold his hand.He disappear from there along with Ray and Vivan.

Flashback end.

"Happy New year"Said Dev  to his siblings and wife.
"Happy new year"They replied in Unison.
"Are Dance ruk kyu gaya "Said Mahesh looking at Everyone"Music"

Music starts and Everyone starts doing free style dance on beats.

Meanwhile in kaal lok

Timnasa is looking at the Dev ,Ananya and Vivan who are dancing smiling .

"Samajh me nhi aata Bhayrani ,aap jyada Bahadur hai ya jyada bewakoof aur besharam.Balveer se baar baar beijatti ke baad bhi aap phir beijjati karwane ke liye taiyar ho jati hai"said Tauba-tauba jumping from here to there .
"chup karo Tauba-Tauba"Said Bhaymar looking at Timnasa who is looking at the Devanya and Vivan without any expression .She turns back and walks away without looking at the Tauba-tauba and Bhaymar.

"Haar ka asar dimaag per ho gaya Timnasa"Said Tauba-tauba looking at the back of Timnasa.
Meanwhile Timnasa comes out from the door with stern look and enters in another room .Soon a evil smirk come on her face.

"Dhanyawad Balveer ,meri yojna ko safal banane ke liye."Thinks Timnasa looking at small crystal ball in her hand with Smile." Timnasa ki yojna kachhi nhi hoti .Yaha chit bhi meri , pat bhi mera aur sikka bhi mera".

Whole room is filled with the laughter of Timnasa.

So how was the chapter?